CH - 2 THE MAJESTY

*D.O. point of view*

"Good morning sir ." I hear successively from it's courtiers , as I step in *THE MAJESTY*. I greeted them back with a genuine smile , and immediately started examining every attribute of the shining premises . I can't help it , I can never get bored of it .Every project was a literal dream come true for me .

I snap out from the visuals of my brand new beautiful Hotel ~ The majesty as Jerry interrupts me guides me towards the elevator .

We stepped in the elevator and Jerry pressed the button for 8th floor.

"I know you have a lot of expectations and excitement Mr. CEO ." he said .

"Mr. Jeremy , I must say we all have came a long way up to here, with one of the best hotels all across the globe .

Please make sure that the grand opening be a wonderstruck . We CAN'T afford any mistakes . Alright ? "

"Yes, Mr. CEO ." Jerry replied.

"And...... soon Mr. William is going to retire from his post . Try to fix this issue . Find me someone capable and responsible . I don't want to bother you anymore with my tasks , afterall you are the manager of my this pretty baby (The Majesty) . You can't be stuck with me , you have other important works . "

"Yes sir I already sorted the candidates ." Jerry replied.

"Well that's a good thing. "

We stepped out of the elevator and Jerry continued ..

"To give justice to each candidates, the process of selecting for the post of your secretary was very clear . The conditions ... "

I cut him off ..
"Okay . Let's discuss this later . The meeting of the board members is to be taken care of first . And I don't want to be late ."

We walked into the meeting hall.