Babies

Lan xichens pov:

Lan xichen woke up to feel something around this waist he looks down to see Jiang chengs hands wrapped around his waist, his grip was tight but not to tight, it was like he was protecting something or someone.

One of Jiāng cheng's hands was on Lan xichens stomach, Lan xichen looked over to Jiāng cheng's calm sleeping face his breathe was faint but cute.

Few minuets later

Jiang cheng's pov

Jiang cheng felt something moved under his hand he wasn't sure what it was until he looked over Lan xichen who was looking and him

"Did you feel that" Lan xichen whispered

"Yeah" I huge smile was plastered on Jiang cheng's face

"your cute when you smile"

"I am not" Jiang cheng moved his hands away from Lan xichens waist and turned around (facing away for Lan xichen)

"Jiang chennnnn~" Lan xichen whined, he just replied with humming

"pwease don't be sad, I think your cute~"
Jiang chengs sighs how can he be mad at Lan xichen, Jiāng cheng turns back around

"I'm not sad, I...i just think my smile is ugly"

"It's not though~" Lan xichen says cupping Jiāng cheng thin but cute face

"Jiang cheng"

"Mhm that's my name" the older laughs

"You know once the babies are born... we will have to get married" Jiang cheng starts to smile uncontrollably

"I know~"

"But I have to get my uncles blessing and if I don't get his blessing we can't get ma-" he was cute off by Jiang cheng

"you don't need that if you get married in Lotus pier" Jiāng cheng then quickly said

"I mean unless if you want to get married is Gusu that's fine, but with me being a sect leader I wouldn't be able to join your clan"

"If you want to get married in lotus pier that's fine, I was thinking about that to be honest"

"Really?"

"Yeah, honestly just between you and me Lotus pier is way more pretty than Gusu"

"Shows how good of a decorator I am" jiang cheng smirks

"yes, you are amazing" Lan xichen hugs Jiāng cheng around the waist.

Author pov:

So the Two men have decided to get married in lotus pier after the babies are born not straight away but maybe 1 month after which would be in April which is the best time to have a wedding because its not warm but not to cold.

Time skip

Still authors pov:

The pregnancy went fast, faster then they had expected Lan xichen was now almost 9 months along which means they had to be cautious because the babies could be born any minuet now....

Jiang chengs pov:

It was currently 4pm Jiang cheng had just finished a sect meeting and had to go file some paper work until he heard a loud shout from his room.

He runs as fast as he could to his room
"Lan Xichen are yo-" Lan xichen was on the floor in pain clenching his stomach, Jiang cheng picks up Lan xichen and carries him to the infirmary room and places him down on the bed. Jiāng cheng didn't know what to do he was panicking but trying to stay calm.