Chapter 9: Evan

When I finished packing it was about  2:30pm. I decided to walk through to check on everyone else's progress.  I saw that everyone was pretty much done, but I couldn't find Tatiana so I grabbed my belongings and set them in the living room by the door. As I walk passed the couch I saw the sleeping form of my little sister hugging her wolf and wrapped in her jack skeleton blanket fast asleep. "Awe you are so adorable baby girl"   I say as I sit beside her and pull her into my lap. She stirred slightly but didn't wake, as I started playing with her hair.

About two hours and twenty  minutes later Tatiana was awake and ready and everyone was all set to go and waiting in the livingroom waiting for the limo to arrive. I was taking selfies with them in the background and posting them onto my instagram. Then I posted a photo of our luggage and said "Vacation time with the babies and Ty! So happy! Its gonna be amazing!"  Then posted a picture of the letter from Andy and listed it simply saying "We have been through hell and back, but now I for see our lives being saved and becoming once again whole. This is going to be absolutely amazing!"  tagged BVB and the members and started playing a game until it was time.