Chapter 10: Tyler

I was so happy that we won, out of everyone WE won! I smiled to myself, and chuckled at how amazing I was that I had talked to Andy and sent him a video of our band and he had said how beautiful Starla's voice is and he'd love to meet her. Never did I think that he would choose us, but he did and I'm very happy. I was texting a friend when I looked up and saw the limo approach. "Guys its time! Common let's go get our freak on!" I yelled as I grabbed my bags and one of Evan's as I  happily walked down the path to the vehicle with my siblings behind me. Once we were all inside, I  notice that we are not the only ones in there and I smile as I look up at CC sitting across from me.  The girls had yet to notice surprisingly which made me laugh, getting their attention. "Hey y'all don't look now but their might be a wild CC around" Amber forgot she was in the limo and shot up and  hit her head "Shit!" she said rubbing her head making me roll my eyes and shake my head. When she glared at me I stopped but only long enough for CC to laugh. As we sat there laughing the others joined in as well and soon we were all talking like good friends. The limo came to a stop and the window came down "We have arrived at the hotel." then rolled the window back up. We all got out followed by CC. Evan, CC and I managed to carry all our bags with out dropping a thing. We followed Christian through the lobby to the elevator. He pressed floor 20 and stood by me leaning down and whispered "Do they know yet Ty?'  I shook my head no And smiled up at him.

Finally the elevator stopped and the doors opened and we again followed Christian. We walked down the hall and around the corner until he stopped at the room 1098 and opened it, walking in setting our belongings down in the livingrom of the suit. CC turned to us and said  "Go ahead and get comfortable I'll get the guys and we'll get  things figured out. Be right back" and he walked out of the room. I sat down on the loveseat next to Evan while the girls took the couch. We were quietly waiting when we hear voices outside the door.