the first meeting

chapter 1

September 2014.

"papa you again it's 10 on 10 in english" tia says with a big smile on her face.

"that's like my princess" I reply

tia is my daughter.

"so papa where are you taking to your princess today "

"somewhere special sweety" I reply

"maa I'm taking tia out"

"take care of her" she screams back

while on way I lose my control over the car and I face with small accident.

a lady comes out from the car.

"I'm sorry mam"

"do you know what could happen, you bastard" the lady who was in the car replies.

"I'm sorry. it wasn't intentional"

I see the person who was driving is little injured. he was bleeding.

"you know what, you rich people are like this. , you don't care about anyone. you just wanna enjoy in big cars and show off, baap ka paisa hoga na, isiliye oda raha hai. agar adi ko kuch hojata toh? "

"Mam I'm ready to pay, please let's take him toh hospital" I try to explain her

"huh see now you are on line, are you fucking trying to bribe me? did you ever face these situation, do you know what happens when your someone close gets hurt" she continues

"I'm sorry mam"

"I ll sue you rich brat"

life has changed so much within these 10 years. I'm not the same anymore, life has taught me so many lessons and I'm unable to understand one. I'm empty, I'm no one when I'm alone. the loneliness hovers over me, takes control over me and I don't even care. I isolate myself on purpose , sadness becomes my best and only friend. I want her to hug me, and tell me "nothing is wrong, everything is going to be okay" and makes me sleep In her lap. huh but I hate this feelings, the feelings which you don't know what the fuck you are feeling. I ve shown myself to everyone as a happy person but there are some people who have 2 personalities, the one during the day when people ask me if I'm happy and I say "I'm absolutely happy" but then the other which haunts you at 12am and feel so lonely. and wants to cry out the whole night. everytime I try to sleep, I think....

BACK TO THE PAST (July 2005)

whenever I think about my past relation ships I feel those were just infatuation not love or some kind of bullshit. I see beautiful girls and then fell for them, it happened every week with me unless I found someone and started stalking her.

I was basically a south Indian from chennai. but that doesn't mean I eat those dosa's and idles stuffs. I stayed in bangalore, monarch residence, Benson town. my life have been simply great, surrounded with true friends, love from my mother and everything. I lost my dad when I was 10, they were suffering from lungs cancer and when we got to know. their last stage was on. I never had a girlfriend. might be I was too ugly with this 5.9 height. sometimes I did want it but I wanted to fall in love. like how all it happend in movies, it was so beautiful to think that one day I'll find someone who will make me look forward to my future and will make me more than happy. I believed in love but never had the courage to show it to my friends. I'm not a very shy kind a person. I'm BINDASS. I've been followed my heart that is why I see myself being successful in every test of my life.

I hate hostels and their rules so I was staying as 'paying guest'. my room was furnished, with the beautiful bed, cupboard. , TV and etc. I loved it. and it had no restrictions for coming late . so I loved it more.

*ring ring* "beta, are you done with your dinner" my moms voice said

"yes maa, I'm done why do you always call me and ask this, I'm grown mama and I can take care of myself "

"yes beta I know but still you won't understand this unless you have kids"

my mom was one of those, who pampered her child even if he has crossed his teenage. yeah I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm doing BCOM 2nd year in christ university. one of the top universities in Bangalore. it was my dream to get admission in this college and my mom had her small food stall. so after my 12th I worked a little and else 100% scholarship.

I have my dinner and come to bed .I cover myself with the blanket and sleep, hoping some princess to come in my dreams.

" rghu again you are late for lecture" sumaith scolded me

"traffic sumaith " sumaith was a nerd, completely nerd and my friend too. sumaith was originally from bangalore with no girlfriend, he was not among those who showed off, though he was rich enough. he was born with silver spoons in his mouth. but he wasn't the one who wasted money on drinks or buying cool cars or showing off. people hardly knew that he was the son of millionaire.

"may I come in sir" some girl knocks the door. she was beautiful, her eyes were like stars. shining in the day light, her lips the galaxies edge,with pink lip gloss. she was lovely. one look at her and I knew I'd spend far too much trying to write poem as beautiful as her., anyone could go crazy for her. she wore chocolate brown jeans with a long white top. her skin was fair like milk. her hairs were perfectly curled at the edges. it looked bouncy. I was not able to move myself. her smile was just incredible. she came and sat. I saw her, she had some kind of sparkle in her eyes, every moment I saw her, I wanted her close to me. only thing I wanted to do with her is be with her and love her and make her feel like the princess. the lecture was over . I was still stunned to see that girl.

"raghu" sumaith patted

"oh ya say" I replied

"what's wrong with you"

"Nothing man, Chal let's go to canteen, I'm starving." we had light food in canteen. I see her, beautiful angel.

"hi I'm raghu" I approached her

"yes" she replied

her voice was just mesmerizing.

"hello, I'm trisha "

"beautiful name"

"thanks"

"so, new admission"?

"yeah I used to study in dubai, but I had plans to study over here"

"Ohh nice to meet you trisha"

I wake up at the morning and go to college. there is trisha, she wore blue skinny jeans with white floral top. she was coming towards me. and I was nervous, nervous to face her might be.

"hey raghu whats up"

"nothing much"

"listen I want eco notes from you, I do not know anyone here, so I thought you might help me"

"sure tri-i-i-s-s-h-a" I stammered

huh what's wrong with me, i thought to myself.

"have you seen the college, it's beautiful"

"no I haven't, I told you na I don't know anyone here"

"yeah then let me take you"

I made her see the college. we talked about our families. she was the only daughter of her parents. and her parents wer no more,

"I'm sorry trisha"

"no no its fine"

we became friends. like best friends.