chennai ^_^

December 2007

life doesn't wait for anyone and same thing happened with us too. time passed, our love was beyond boudries, we spend 2 hours every day with each other and made sure no 3rd person disturbs us. she was still the same, simple and gorgeous trisha and I was still ugly. She loved me for whoever I was, I loved her for whoever she was, our requests wer turned into orders, and now life was more and more beautiful. we were about to visit my place, we had got holidays from college and trisha forced me to visit maa and even I had plans to visit but now trisha was accompanying me. I had informed maa about trisha and they had little conversations on fone.

"raghu, you didn't still pack your bag, we have train at 5pm, I hope you remember" trisha was scolding me

"baba don't worry I ll do na"

"huh you move aside I ll do"

trisha did my packing within the next 20 minutes and later we left for train station.

it was 5 days trip and trisha was excited. we met priya, ranu and anjali. and trisha made sure priya takes care of ranu and anjali. "didi come soon" anjali hugged trisha

"my baby, i ll be back soon don't worry, priya di aur anju ko tang nahi karna"

the train station be so crowded. we had chosen 1st class coach. it had ac and was perfect to spend 5 hours. we talked and talked I could see how excited was trisha and even I wanted maa to meet trisha. trisha slept in my arms, I loved her watching, she looked more prettier then ever. I bought coffee for trisha and ate some snacks in between.

we reached "chennai central railway station" I'm coming here after 8 months huh too long. " the city was still the same, people still talked in that language. we took an auto . "old mahabalipuram road" I told to the driver

"Ohk sir, it will cost 60 rupees"

we reached our home within the next 35 minutes. maa welcomed trisha and me with a tikka on forehead and with arti. trisha touched her feet and maa hugged her.

"how r you beti" she asks

"I'm fine aunty, how r you" trisha replies

maa hugs me and I notice tears in her eyes.

"maa what happened"

"nothing raghu, missed you"

"I missed you too maa"

we got freshed up.

"beta dinner is ready come and have"

"yes maa coming"

trisha wash her hands and sit for dinner. I see trisha being comfortable. we sit for dinner.

"it was long back when I had dinner with my son" maa explains . maa feeds me chapati.

I see tears in trisha's eyes. maybe she is missing her mom. we have our dinner and then later go to bed.

morning in chennai is amazing. I missed everything so much. I don't have really have friends over here but I have maa here. I go out, trisha is helping maa. trisha wore, shalwar and she looked beautiful. actually she always looks beautiful, she was laughing and laughing. mom had cooked idlis, I didn't like idlis nor I hated them but trisha loved south Indian. "thank you aunty" I heard trisha

"it's Ohk" maa replied

"raghu breakfast is ready " trisha called me

"yes I'm coming"

Idlis were delicious specially the dal. maa told me that trisha wanted to learn cooking from her.

later at 4 pm we took a cab and left for besant nagar beach. it was one of the cleanest beach in whole tamil nadu and it was really famous for its karl schmidt memorial. beach was plane, very less people around. we enjoyed in beach and had some chaat.

then later we watched sunset through Karl schmidt memorial.

in the late evening we visited ashtalakshmi temple. which was one of the oldest temple. trisha looked pretty while praying.