the new mornings :)

part 3

I hate mornings, I hate the noise of alaram. It irritates me so much. I checked my phone and there was a text from sumaith. "hey you have seminar on feyol's principles, so be prepared for it " I was like "what the fuck". how will I prepare. and if I don't prepare, professor raman going to kick my ass off. Huh. I got fresh within the next 30 minutes. trisha texted me " good morning mr. perfect, come soon to college missing you "

I took my book out, business management. huh I hate this chapter. I hate HENRY FEYOL too. I went through it. and was ready for college.

I park my car in parking lot and there I see my beautiful angel, queen of my heart. Huh I missed her soo much. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. she felt so relaxed in my arms. I informed her about my seminar "all the best honey"

"thank you sweetheart" I replied

I held her hand and we walked towards our class.

"raghu are you ready" sumaith asked

"yeah almost"

"Ok then all the best dude"

"thanks yaar"

"hey what's up between you and trisha haan". sumaith mocked at me

"we are dating each other"

"you dog, , why the fuck you didn't tell me" sumaith barked like a dog

"I was about to tell you re,"

I never shared my personal life with my friends. they hardly know that I lost my dad.

there enters raman sir. "good morning sir "

"good morning everyone, raghu are you prepared"

"yes sir almost"

"then start"

every students eye was on me, I was quite nervous as I hate standing in front of everyone and giving seminars. I was relieved as soon as I saw trisha. she winked at me and I loved it.

"wow raghu you wer too good" trisha whispered as soon as I finished my seminar and came near her.

"thank you so much babe"

"I love you "

"I love you too"

'it's my sisters birthday and I wanna do shopping for her' trisha exclaimed

we went to garoda. we did little shopping. and ordered caked in mr baker.

within the next 30 minutes we reached trisha's home. we decorated the room with flowers and glittering lights. ordered pizza and that was it. trisha's sisters knew me. and the small one anjali loved me. she was 7 years old and it was her birthday.

"happy birthday anjali"

"thank you bhaiya"

anjali loved calling me bhaiya...she din know exactly about us but priya knew, she was 17 and ranu was 15. they loved me. they shared their problems with me. and I loved finding solutions to thier problems. anjali was so happy when the delivery boy delivered the cake. it was beautifully made a barbie shaped with pink icing on top of it. later we went to watch movie. trisha walked holding my hand, I loved her more e and more.

when we reached home it was late night as anjali insisted me for a long drive and couldn't say no to her. it was late when I reached home so I had to sleep in trisha's home. I hugged her, she hugged me.

"so finally we get a chance to sleep together" I teased

trisha smiled and I loved watching her smile. I want her to smile always.I kissed her forehead "I love you trisha"

"I love you too" she was in my arms. she looks at me, like I'm the best thing happened to her.i love her. I wanted to marry her at that moment, make her my life partner. I kissed her on her lips, she closed her eyes. maybe she wanted to feel this moment. she looked beautiful, my tongue evaluated hers , her lips wer wet, we smooched more passionately like we ve been thirsty all this while. my hands slipped inside her shirt. I loved her more and more. we made love.