Prologue

Have you ever thought of what would happen if you died? I'm pretty sure everyone has at least one point in their life but just rubbed it off, ignoring it. But have you ever imagined what life would be like after death?

For instance, would I just be suck in darkness for all eternity?

Do I just get cut off from the world?

Is there a place like heaven where people go in the afterlife?

The truth is that nobody knows the answer to these questions. It's not a simple question you can ask somebody and expect a response. From the way I see, it's one of life's big mysteries.

But what if I told you that there was a thing such as Another Chance?

Let me explain. You know how there are people who just excel at what they do? Those people might not realize it themselves, but they're people who have already experienced life. Most of them probably lived a life full of regret or just couldn't do what they wanted to because of specific reasons. That's why when they get another chance, they pursue their objective without fully knowing that they have been reborn. That's why it's called Another Chance.

But you might ask...

"Why do you know this, and why should we believe a word that comes out of your mouth?"

Well, my friend, let me tell you.  If it wasn't obvious from my monologue, I am indeed one of those who have been blessed with the "Another Chance."  But what makes me different from the others is that I remember my past.

And this is the story about my new life and how I changed from being a nobody to someone who can get loved and the best life I could ever dream of.

This is the story of my life.

.