part 13<3

you wake up the next day at 10am. You groaned and looked at your phone and saw the time. You got up and went into your closet and got out a bikini and a cover up which was just a hoodie and booty shorts. You got changed and went into your bathroom and straightened your hair and added waterproof makeup such as mascara and concealer. You put on some grey, black and white Jordan's on and went downstairs and saw enzo, Lucas, your mom and dad. You went over and kissed there cheeks and got some cereal. You sat down with them.

You- enzo and Lucas, I'm taking you both out later. I feel bad because I haven't hung out with you both in ages.
Enzo- yayy!!
Lucas- I'm exited.
Mom- that's nice of you honey.
Dad- it really is peanut, what you doing today?
You- i got invited to a pool party at sway so I'll be there for a few hours then come home for the boys.

They nodded and you carried on talking. You then said goodbye and got into your jeep and drove to sway. You get out the car, and start walking up to the steps and heard shouting and music playing. You didn't bother knocking you just walked straight in and into the bathroom and took your cover up off and go outside and see them all recording themselves which looks like there doing YouTube. I see Amelie and Addison on the chairs sunbathing so I go over and join them and they shoot up.

Addison- hey sista.
Amelie- hey y/n.

You and Amelie hug and you lay down on the chair and start sunbathing. You then start talking with the girls and gossiping and stuff when you feel water dripping over you. You look up and see Jaden stood over you.

Jaden- when did you arrive?
You- about 5 minutes ago.

Jaden smirked and lifted you up and walked over to the pool.

You- you drop me and I'll hate you forever.

He laughed and dropped you in. You swim up to the surface and get the hair out your face and do the "🥺" face at Jaden. He looks bad so he jumps in and swims towards you.

You- I hate you.
Jaden- no you don't.

He leans in to kiss so you quickly peck him and see everyone stood there with there mouths dropped which made you and Jaden laugh.

Griffin- What happened to mads??

Bryce hit his arm and you look at Jaden confused.

You- mads?
Jaden- shes my ex who's obsessed with me. And I'm over her and I like someone else.
You- who's the lucky girl?
Jaden- she happens to sit right in front of me.
Anthony- SIMP!!
Quinton- THATS MY BOY!
Josh- GET HER JADEN!!
Noah- MY BOYS ALL LOVED UP.

Jaden sarcastically laughed and stuck his middle finger up at everyone. You looked up at Addisons and Amelie and they were smiling at you. You smiled back and got out and sat back down on the chairs. You went on your secret insta account and see a verified creator called lovely peaches had dm you...

(Your bikini)