Finding Drake and Jade (Charli only POV)

Charli wakes up from apparently a nap. She had no clue she fell asleep

Ugh.. Why would I fall asleep at that time?! Well, really that doesn't matter. Alex still isn't awake. Same for Morgan.. Well, i'll just cook breakfast.

8:35 am

AAAAAAAAH FU-

I'm never cooking again. Considering now there's a giant burn on my hand. I'll just.. Get donuts instead.

A few donuts appeared on the table

At least we have breakfast now.. But I'm never cooking again period.

As Charli ate a donut, she thought about Jade and Drake

I wonder what Jade and Drake are up too.. Where even are they? I hope they're alright. Do they even know about everything yet? Well, they have to have discovered it by now. Right?

After eating, Charli got up and proceeded to think about everyone

Are Light and Zach still hanging on? They should really just jump down. And where did Jaxx go to? Well, I should probably just chill. I'm sure everything is fine. Right?? Well, I don't really know what's right at this point.

Charli walked to Alex's room

"Hey Alex?"

Alex stayed asleep

Oh yea, she's asleep. I don't hear any paws, so I doubt Morgan is awake. There's nothing to do besides look for Jade and Drake, but how am I even supposed to find them? Plus they're probably okay on their own. Well, what now?

Charli layed down on the couch and thought

I think we can summon anything so.. What if I summoned more pets? Would that even be a good idea?? I'll think about it.

As she was thinking, she heard knocks on the door

Come i- Wait, I have to unlock the door.

Charli walked to the door to unlock it but she realized who it was

"OMG! ALEX WAKE UP AND COME LOOK!"

(Cliffhanger, as revenge on all the people who gave me a cliffhanger-)