Chapter 8: Differences

"Yu Woke Up in His room."
Nanako was Beside Him Trying to Wake him up as Usual."

"Big Bro, You Got School in a Hour Shouldn't you be up by now? Said Nanako."

"Oh Yeah Right?, thanks Nanako said Yu."
Nanako Left The Room."

"Ugh what that was a Crazy Dream? Said Yu."
He Felt Something in his Hand, a Card not just any card."

"An arcana, The Arcana of The World."

"Huh an Arcana? Said Yu."
I don't know when will meet again but Take Care of Yourself ok."
He Remembered in his Head."

"Modoka? Said Yu."
Who's Modoka? Said Yu."

"Yu Got Up and Went to School."

"So everything is back to normal? Said Marie."
Naturally, It's Just Different in a way said Margaret."

"They Were Watching Yu Go to School."

"What Do you Mean it's Different?, everything looks the same but everything feels Different said Marie."

"Well that Must be Because, When Modoka Kaname made her Wish to become a Magical Girl she didn't want to let her Time With Narukami to Fade away from Existence said Margaret."

"So Your Saying Both Worlds merge together somewhat? Said Marie."

"Most likely Like For instance,
We of The Velvet Room, Remember The Chain of Events that have occur still,
Unlike for Yu and His Friends they will remember Nothing of it only as if it were a Dream said Margaret."

"I see, so now Magical Girls and Persona-Users Exist in One World? Said Marie."

"That is most likely the Case said Margaret."
You see everyone who knew of Modoka's World will know nothing anymore, The Places the Exist in her Where now Exist in our World said Margaret."

"Like For Fact The City, Mitakihara City is now an official City that Exists in Our world now said Margaret."

"No way you got to be kidding! Said Marie."
Unfortunately I am not, it's True and I am afraid it's going to stay that way said Margaret."

"Well I guess that's the only Difference now said Marie."
Don't You worry about it, Everything will still be the same it's just Different that's all said Margaret."

"Ok then but what are we going to do what we know about magical girls said Marie."

"Will Have to Write it Down as Fact for The Velvet room, In case if a Guest of The Velvet Room would in courter another Magical Girl said Margaret."

"The Resident of That Velvet Room will have the Knowledge on what to do said Margaret."

"Ok then so were knowledge Seekers Now great said Marie."
She Rolled her Eyes."

"Don't frat about it, it doesn't matter all that matters that it is taken care of said Margaret."

"Yu walking to school when he saw Kanji talking to a Blonde Hair Girl."

"Yukiko, Chie, Rise, Yosuke and Naoto Came Running By Yu and Kanji."

"It was nice seeing you Kanae said Kanji." You too kanji it's been awhile said Kanae."

"Kanae? Where are you? Said Mifuyu Aged 14."
Oh sorry I have to go my other friends are waiting for me said Kanae."

"Then When can I see you again? Said Kanji."
I don't know when, but I'll tell you sooner or later said kanae."

"Kanae Left."
Kanji! Said Rise."
Oh guys hey! Said Kanji."
Oh Who was that Girl you were talking too? Said Yukiko."

"Was she your girlfriend? Said Chie." What! No she isn't she's just a Friend of Mines I know! Said Kanji."