Jelousy? Part.3

Iwaizume POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the room to find oikawa sitting on his bed. "Iwaizume.." I opened my mouth to speak.. But no words came out.
I was confused.. shocked, frightened and much more. He called me....iwaizume.. he never says that. His mom was right. Somethings up and I'm going find out.

Oikawa POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew he didn't like being called iwa-chan so I said iwaizume. He looked like he was frightened of something.. what? Was it because I called Him by his name? That couldn't be. There was an awkward tension between us... not like before.. it's like it felt like someone just died..

I felt a chill go down my spine as I thought of that..

"Oikawa..."

He suddenly jumped into a hug. It was too fast.. I couldn't process what was happening. I sat there not hugging him back. What did he want? First he cheats on me.. and know he's feeling what.. pity? Did he come back to apologize? No. I wouldn't expect it from him. Before I could say anything "i was so worried about you!" Iwaizume whisper yelled (if that made any sense lol)

I could feel my shoulder getting wet... was he crying?.. he looked at me straight in the eyes. He's crying. He's crying.. HE'S CRYING! I kept repeating in my head. His arms still around my shoulders he asked me "why.. why did you ignore me.." my face had no expression "don't act like you don't know" I said "w-what.. ?" He looked in pain "I said.. Don't act like you don't know!" I raised my voice a bit louder than the last time.

"You cheated on me. I saw everything." He looked confused. "When was that.. ?" He asked. "Last Sunday." I replied sternly "that day the only girl I was with was....." his face brightened up a bit like we had won a match. "Was my cousin!" Everything went black.

Iwaizume POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as I said that Oikawa fell unconscious. He looked pale from the start so I was getting worried. "Oikawa!" I shook him but he wouldn't wake up. Before I said that the girl was cousin Oikawas breathing was uneven.. he must've been having a panic attack and fainted. I quickly laid him down in his bed and went to get some water for him.

Oikawa POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in my bed. Was that all a dream? As soon as I sit up I saw iwa-chan sitting on a chair next to me. I got a fright but then I realized he was out like a light. Phew.. Wait if iwa-chan was here that meant it wasn't a dream... and he wasn't cheating on me.. I felt so bad assuming that he cheated on me. When really I just didn't let him talk.. I have to make it up to him. An amazing idea popped into my head!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED..