Jelousy? Part.2

Oikawa POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as I finished texting kindaichi I looked around and Iwa-chan and that girl were no where to be seen. I didn't notice how hot tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't care anymore. It all made sense, the name calling and the way he hated it when I called him iwa-chan. He hates me.

I ran all the way home, faster than I ever had in my life. I ran into a few people and said "Gomen!" And went back to running.

As soon as I reached my house I slammed my rooms door and crashed down onto the bed.

My mom knocked on my locked door a few times and asked if I was okay. I hesitated and lied.... to my mom... for the first time ever.. "sorry about that!, it was the wind and I'm fine!" She could see through my lie, But didn't question it.

Iwaizume POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a week since Oikawa was missing. He never showed up to practice, He always ignored and ran way every time I called out to him, He never responded to our texts. No one has heard from him ever since..

Today's the day I decided to go to his house and talk to him.

I walked down the road to Oikawa's house and I had arrived. I hesitated to knock on the door and was thinking if I should do this..

Before I could knock on the door, A slim tall lady with dark brown hair who I recognized as Mrs.Oikawa opened the door.

"Iwaizume-Kun! How nice of you to visit! I'm off to work, Tooru's in his room upstairs!" Her voice suddenly dropped and her face was filled with worries "Tooru's been acting strangely and he's grown very distant from his father and I... please find out what's wrong with him.."

I nod and go inside I watched as she closed the door and left.

Oikawa's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as my mom was about to leave I heard her speaking to someone. Probably my dad. I sat on my bed and put in my AirPods. 2 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" and in came Iwa-chan......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED....