BIRTHDAY B*TCH

Ashley POV

Kiara and Ben woke me up by jumping on my bed while singing the birthday song. Kentrell was not there. I wasn't expecting him to be either.

When they left I went to brush my teeth and back in bed. My legs were ready to give out. No wonder why so many girls went crazy over "Nba youngboy" his dick game was powerful.

I used my phone for a while then turned on the Tv. Family guy was on. I watched that and somehow fell asleep.

"Shawdy wake up" I heard a voice say I was confused about whether I was awake or dreaming. I heard it again. My eyes finally opened. Kentrell kissed me on my forehead and handed me a plate of food. "Here this for you, you always cooking me breakfast so I made you some, " he said

I began to eat the food. It was eggs, bacon, and waffles. It tasted alright but what made it taste better is knowing he made it.

"How it tastes," he asked. " This shii buss" I responded. "Get ready we gonna going shopping," he then said. "Nah, you don't have too," I told him. "Bitch I said get ready why you still talking to me," he said entering the bathroom.

We took a shower together. He started to kiss me then he stopped. "I love you and I don't wanna lose you, " he said. I looked up at him "I love you too and you not losing me, "I reassured him.

He fucked the shit outta me in the shower. I'm pretty sure after this I won't be able to walk on my own again. After we were done. " Kentrell my legs hurt, " I said to him. "Awe," he said he lifted me up and carried me to the bed. "I'm still fucking you again tonight," he told me.

We laid down until about noon and watched "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".

"Okay let's go," Kentrell said. I put on some clothes and did my hair and makeup. Whiles Kentrell got ready I went downstairs and was greeted by the rest of the house. Everybody down there wished me a happy birthday.

As we made our way to the mall we listened to his unreleased music. Everyone was in this jeep including the bodyguards.

As soon as got out of the car, fans came from everywhere. "Omg", I said. Kentrell took my hand and said, " You ain't gatta pay them no mine, ". I walked with him through the mall. I got kinda jealous random girls we're calling his name and saying all kinds of things to him.

At first, I was kinda shy. We went to the Gucci store. "You like these," he asked while pointing to a variety of Gucci bags.
I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't be shy whatever you want you can have no matter the price," he said. I felt weird I never depended on a nigga to get me anything. While shopping I picked up some stuff and even things for Kiara and my mom.

We made our way out of the mall after that. Shopping is tiring I don't care what anyone says. "What happened to Yaya, " I heard someone screamed. Kentrell didn't even pay it no mine so I just let it go. It was my birthday and I didn't need any stress.

When we came home, we ordered food. I got cheeseburgers and fries. Kentrell and I chilled in the room. "Ohh, you have that bag I asked you to hold for me when we first met, he asked. "Yea, holon," I told him. I got the bag and handed it to him.

" Open it," he said. I opened the bag and there was a small box in it. I opened the box. It was a watch. A pretty rose gold watch.

"Bitchhhhhh, is this the same watch you said I took, "I asked

"Bitchhhhhh, is this the same watch you said I took, "I asked. " I never said you took it I only ask if you had it, and no I took my watch out there already. I had just got you this watch this morning when I left, " he explained.

"Ouuu, thank you, " I said. "Yea princess," he replied. "Nah, fr thank you. I really appreciate you a lot. I would have never have thought we would have been together. You really have a good heart. I love you and will always support you no matter what. You gat my loyalty and that's all I want from you." I informed him. He smiled at me. "I love you too and you already have loyalty", he said.

He went by the door to leave. "Nah, you not leaving just yet. I wrapped my hair up in one. I came up to him. He grabbed my neck and began to kiss me.

I slowly unzipped his pants. He let my neck go and I went down and start to suck. I did this for a while and he held the back of my head. "F-f-fuckkk" he said. I moved my head back a little and he came in my mouth.

When that was done I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Ghee, I didn't know you gave head like that", he said while hugging me from behind. I laughed and went back into the room. " Imma be back in 30 meet by the jacuzzi, " he demanded.

I got ready and laid on the bed and strolled on Instagram as I waited.

Liked by Tossii2x and 30,000 others

Ashley2x- Seventeen 😩

4ktben- HBD lil one 💚💗

Slimeteapage- I swear this her that was in the mall with yb today

NIKIABABY- happy birthday bitch💕 soon legal age 🤣💕.

Ira_bitchhhh- bestie growing up😩😍😍

Jamor7- 😍😍😍

I was very surprised. That's the most likes I ever have gotten in less than 24 hours.

Liked by slimeteapage and 4,000 othersSinceday1- mystery girl spotted with Nba youngboy at a mall in Huston

Sinceday1- mystery girl spotted with Nba youngboy at a mall in Huston.

Laree4-probably just a groupie hoe
|ira_bitchhhhh- @ Laree4 stfuuu

Liked by Nba_youngboy and 400,000 others Moneyyaya- You and me forever!!💖

Moneyyaya- You and me forever!!💖

What the fuck!

Y'all make sure to vote and comment love the support 💗