Part 1 - Invasion

A/N: and the story begins! (Also I will be updating my other story soon, but haven't been able to because I was away)
Enjoy!

3RD PERSON

Alarms go off, as Jackson 'Enigma' Charles readies his 416-C Carbine, ready for another invasion by some wannabe anti terrorist unit.
Nothing could prepare him for what he heard next

"DAMNIT, IT'S TEAM RAINBOW!"

Shudders go down his spine, it was time to find out if Rainbow were as good as they were made out to be.

As if in cue, he see's a flurry of bullets pass him, coming through the open door, each one finding a new home in a not-so-fortunate White Mask.
Damn, these guys really hate our guts he thought to himself, as he made his way out to the impromptu battlefield. He fired a couple of shots off, taking out 2 infantry, 2 snipers and a pilot, with a smile of satisfaction coming to his face as he saw it crash to the ground, further injuring more people.

The battle raged on, and the White Masks were rapidly getting over run, until Jackson was the last one left. He immediately put his hands up and saw 2 people begin to walk towards him. A small but built woman, with a grey bureau and glasses, and a tall, stocky man with an old style helmet on, with a slit for his eyes.

???: Don't even try to move, you're coming with us for questioning, isn't that right Tachanka?

Tachanka: Da, move and we'll get Kapkan to deal with you (Kapkan apparently has remarkable CQC skills)

Jackson: ok, I won't, I didn't intend on seriously injuring any of your operators anyways.

The woman suddenly had a face full of shock, as her eyes went wide and she charged at Jackson, putting him in a semi-conscious state.

A women suddenly made her way over, her face clad with some sort of face paint and a B.O.P.E badge on her shoulder. He new that face from anywhere, it was Taina 'Caveira' Perieira, a infamous interrogation specialist within the White Mask, and a former friend of Jackson's before joining her respective CTU.

"Oh, I'm going have fun with you..."

Those words echoed in his head, as he felt the butt stock of a rifle connect with his jaw, knocking him unconscious.

A/N: Chapter done! Short because I have an idea for a chapter that can be 1 in itself, rather that split across 2, were the interrogation takes place and I introduce his gadget, and maybe a brawl or 2 with other operators.
Bye!👋