Prologue

50 years ago in a distant land known as Alagos,the world was experiencing a time of great chaos and destruction,due to a great force of evil. The group was known by one name and one name only,The Cult of Araveil. Araveil was a person who supposedly formed a pact with a demonic entity for Unlimited power,and eternal youth. He had gained such a massive following either by extortion,or by sheer unadulterated fear,as all of his followers were either indebted to him,or were too afraid of what he would do to them if they declined.

Ultimately the people of Alagos prayed to the gods of their culture to hopefully find a solution. The gods knew that if they didn't do something to help their people,the people would die,as well as that eventually they would as well. The gods created a set of divine weapons,each one granting their wielders different powers. The weapons were a Greatsword known as the Arcanist's bane,a bow and a quiver of Magical arrows known as The Deep Salvo,a tower shield known as the Titans crown,a spear known as the Rift maker,and a set of twin short swords known as the Duelist's assault. 5 legendary weapons made for the 5 royal families of the continent. 3 princes and two princesses all armed and prepared to either finish this war,or die trying.

Thanks to their weapons they were able to carve their way inch by bloody inch towards Araveil. Ultimately they made it to the warlock,knowing full well that this would either be their final stand,or the end of the war. The warlock was launching spells left and right,not allowing an inch of breathing room for the young royals. They very swiftly had Araveil on his last leg,as well as that if Araveil so much as cast even one more spell the heirs to the kingdom would be gone,and ultimately the world would be his if he could kill the kings,and queens. Suddenly a large beam of blinding light appeared over top of the warlock holding him in place,it was the gods. The heirs had to strike him now with all five of their weapons at once to seal him away forever. The heroes all rushed at Araveil with what strength they had left a large sealing circle formed around the warlock and he was sealed away inside of the five weapons.

The war had ended,the cult was dissolved,and the weapons were all hidden away,the locations being lost to the sands of time. But now I'm present day Catastrophes have been happening all over the continent,and there have been sightings of the 50 year old Cult thought to have been completely and utterly destroyed. Ultimately no one knows if these rumors are true,or not,but if they are it could mean that somehow Araveil is returning.