Wrong answer

I kissed my mums cheek and hugged her good bye. She's been really depressed lately since the death of her close friend Sidney. Same for my dad. My dad was extremely protective of Sidney, she was like his big brother. To be honest I was quite close to her. She was a close family friend.
She committed Suicide, said she couldn't take the anxiety and paranoia, yet no body was found. But quite a few people saw her throw herself if that boat . I'm not totally surprised. She has had 7 people try and kill her on 4 different occasions. She became a paranoid mess!

I left my house and dragged my boots on the gravel ground. I finally got towards the school and police cars were all around.
I got quite scared and ran over to Teya and Alix who looked awful. It was obvious they had both been crying.
"Wha..what's happened?" I asked. As soon as the words escaped my lips Teya broke down into tears in my shoulder. "Shannon" she cried "she...she's" she couldn't finish her sentence so Alix did "she's been killed!" Alix whimpered before her eyes flooded with tears. I didn't cry. I don't know why. Shannon was one of my closest friends, I loved her endlessly, yet I couldn't seem to cry. It wouldn't sink into my head, I would never be seeing her again...

We had to do lessons as per usual but they didn't feel the same. I went to science. I sat with Teya, holly and Cam. Poor Cameron, Shannon was her best friend. We were all heart broken, I think that's why the teacher let us off for not doing any work. Non of us spoke the entire time. We sat in total silence the whole lesson. We couldn't fangirl over bands or laugh as we joked about murdering people we hate, we definitely couldn't do that.

Most the lessons were a blur, I couldn't remember them at all. But then after school we all decided to crash at my place for abit. So everyone came, Teya, Alix, Faith, cam, holly, rory, Jasmine, Jordan, george, aiden, sophie and then Meg.

We sat and watched spiderman, we couldn't watch horrors like we usually do, nothing with to much death in, no we watched Spiderman 3, the least sad movie out of all of them ever made. No one felt like talking much.
Till my dad came in. "Niamh your friends must go unless their staying"
"Who wants to stay?" I ask, Teya, George, Sophie and Rory do. So we got the blow up bed out and all crashed in the living room. My dad needed to speak to me in private though.
"Niamh, I know this may be a hard thing to talk about, but do you know anything about Shannon's murder?"
I shook my head " I know nothing, sorry"
"Don't be sorry, we just need to know what's happening" he said
"It's scream isn't it dad?" My dads face looked annoyed
"No Niamh. It's not scream. Their isn't a scream. Sidney is dead and that whole scream thing died With her!" I know it's a sensitive subject to talk about with my dad but that can't be the end. Exactly 3 months since sids suicide and now people start to die!

I went back to see my friends, everyone had just started talking. We decided to settle down early, because everyone was depressed.

The next day we all got up and had some food to snack on. We switched the TV on and the news had come on.
"Faith Banks has gone missing, last reportedly seen last night coming home from a friends house."
I dropped my drink and so did everyone else, we all looked at each other, not knowing what to do. We heard a knock on the door and it was Andy, my dads work college.
He asked some questions and had a long discussion with dad.
My dad walked in "I think you guys should get going now, get your parents to pick you up or I'll give you a lift, we don't need anymore missing people"

I heard the phone ring after everyone had left and I answered it
"Sidney never killed herself" spoke the voice
"Who the fuck are you?" I said shakily
" do you want to know what's happened to faith? If so, don't make it obvious, don't get your dad just shut up and listen bitch. Faith is dead and someone else is about to die. No, no don't get your dad. You could save one of them, but you need to answer some questions"
"What?" I asked a tears running down my face and hands shaking uncontrollably.
"You heard me. I have two of your friend here, If you get your dad they both die. Okay, so guess who I have. You get 5 tries, if you can guess who I have they will live"
I didn't know what to say, my friends lives depended on me. I had to make a guess and fast
"T-Teya?"
"Wrong, 4 more guesses"
"S-Sophie?"
There was a long pause before he answered
"Correct, well done Niamh, you have saved her life. But you now have 3 chances of guessing the other one or they die"
I was still shaking all over
"Ror-y" I muttered
"Nope" he chuckled down the line, how could he find this funny? The suck bastard "take to long and I will ki them anyway"
"Alix?"
"WRONG!"
One more try, I only had one more try. I was panicking.
I had to guess so I just said the first One that came into my head "George?"
There was a really long pause. I waited impatiently.
"No" he said before laughing "say good bye to your good old friends Meg" I could hear mega screams in the background as I ran to the kitchen and told my dad everything. Straight away my dad hurried off and I was taken to the police station with Andy. Was it my fault? Was I responsible for Megs death?