:: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ::

Chapter four of the story! This is gonna havee more drama, chapter per chapter

Chapter four of the story! This is gonna havee more drama, chapter per chapter. And this chapter finally shows that they are fully a love t̶̶r̶̶i̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶̶l̶̶e̶̶  square. This day is about Friday, the day the four of them are visiting the new arcade there. This love square supposedly reminds me of 'Love Maze' Huhu.

 This love square supposedly reminds me of 'Love Maze' Huhu

"

If you haven't
fallen in love yet..
you haven't experienced
true pain and happiness

"

It was another free period, nearby the dissmisal of classes. Meaning to say, some time with Yuna! Well, right about now I'm in the rooftop with Kai, waiting for Yuna and Wonyoung. "These few days, right off the bat I know I fell for Yuna." I spoke, looking at the view below us. Kai laughed.

"Same here!" I then immediately glared at him. "What do you mean 'Same here?' You mean you like Yuna?" He face palmed himself, so.. Meaning to say he doesn't like Yuna. I sighed in relief.

"So, how's your crush with- Who crush who? HueningKai has a crush?" We saw Wonyoung and Yuna walking towards us, hearing that part of the conversation. HueningKai froze, as I snorted. "Jeongin, tell us who!" She added, laughing. Before I could talk, Kai covered my mouth, muffling my words.

"I have a crush on.. My plushies he meant! I love them so dearly!" He lied. I rolled my eyes as Yuna looked like she tried not to laugh at all. Wonyoung clapped her hands happily. "That's.. uh.. cool!" She complimented. Kai looked flushed right about now.

"Well, let go!!" I told, as he did what I told. I flicked his forehead, and furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm older yknow!" He chuckled nervously as Yuna laughed softly. I took a peek at her. Who wouldn't like this sweet and charming person?

"So, who's up to join me in the dance game there? There's some sort of competition there in the Arcade. It's by pair. And when winning will get all the delicious treats and four tickets to the movies!" I announced. I'm planning to be partners with Yuna! Well, I hope I do..