MEETING THE BOYS!!!

(Rheanna's P.o.v

"Rheanna Marie!!!" my mom screamed from downstairs.

"What?" I screamed back.

"Get ready. The boys will be here in thirty minutes!" she called back.

Ugh. I stood up and put my phone down. I walked into my closet and grabbed my teal tank top, my purple long sleeve one sholdered sweater, my teal shorts, and my purple converse.

I got dressed and put my hair up into a messy bun and put ob a little powder, eyeliner, and mascara. I put my phone into my backpocket and walked downstairs to find my mom with my brother and five hot boys..

"There she is," my mom said. All five boys plus my brother turned to look at me.

"Why hello there," the curly haired one said. "I'm Harry. and who might you be?"

I knew he was the type of guy who flirted with every girl. I smirked. This is going to be fun..

I looked at him and smiled sweetly, "Not intrested curly," i patted his cheecks and went over to the couch and sat down.

"Aw Hazza got rejected!!!" the one in stripes said, well more like yelled. He turned to look at me and smiled, "What's your name love?"

I smirked and pulled my legs of the couch and sat up. "Rheanna," i stated.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said.

I rolled my eyes, " Whatever floats your boat!"

"Rheanna Marie!! Be nice!!" my mom and Josh snapped.

I rolled my eyes.

The one with bright blue eyes spoke up, "Well I'm Niall." Irish. i noted to myself. He had a smile that melted my heart. "This is Zayn," he pointed to the boy with hair that reminded me of a ramp, "Liam," he pointed to the one that seemed happy about something, " Harry or as we call him Hazza," he pointed to the one that flirted with me, " And that is Louis," he said pointing to the one that yelled at "Hazza".

I smiled, "Hi," I looked at Niall and smiled slighly and blushed.

'No' i think to myself. 'You can't for this guy Rheanna!!! He will hurt you just like Will did!'

At the thought of Will I felt a tear roll down my cheeck.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed quietly.

Just thinking about him hurts me. It's been two months since I broke up with him, but he hurt me so bad. He took the one thing (A/N: see what i did there!) that I will never get back. Yes he raped me. No one knows, not even my brother.

I felt someone rubbing my back which pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to meet Niall. His eyes were full of concern and worry. I put my face in his chest and cried.

"Shh," he cooed. "Everything will be okay Rheanna. It's okay."

I looked at him with tears running down my face...

He wiped them away with his thumb and looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you crying love?" he asked softly. His voice was so mezmerizing.

"Is it because you met us?" Harry asked.

My head snapped up and I looked him dead in the eye.

"No you cocky self-center ass!," I screamed at him. "I'm crying because of the fact that you remind me of my ex!!"

He smirked, "Why is that a bad thing love?"

I was so sick of him already. I stood up and got in his face. "He raped me that's why its a bad thing you heartless bastard!!!"

With that I ran to my room amd slammed the door and locked it. I went to my bed and layed down. Then I broke down.

----------------

So what do you think so far? Please tell me if you think it could be better this is my first story and I hope you like it.

-Rhe xx