Why Did You Do That To Her!?

Thanks so much for reading my story!!! -Rhe

-----------------------------------------

(Rheanna's Point of View)

The door slammed open to reveal Will, looking mad as hell.

Niall pulled me behind him protectivly and glared at Will

"Will what are you doing here?" I asked him keeping behind Niall.

Will smirked evily, "I came to see.ky lovly gorlfriend."

I felt Niall tense up.

"JOSH!!!!!!" I screamed. "COME HERE!!"

I heard 6 pairs of footsteps running up the stairs.

Josh looked at me then at Will and he got really pissed. "What the hell are you doing in my house!? Why the hell did you rape my sister you bastard!?"

I cringed as he screamed and Niall must have felt it because he rapped his arms around my waist. I put my face in his chest and then I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned around to see Will, he was pissed.

"What did I tell you bitch!? I said not to tell anyone! You're gonna pay!" he screamed at me. Harry and Niall pulled him away from me and Josh punched him square in the jaw!

"Why did you do that to her!?" Josh and Harry dragged him out of my room.

As soon as he was out of site I feel to my knees and broke down crying. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and drew circles on the small of my back.

I looked up and saw Niall. I smiled slightly and giggled.

"Niall, I just met you and you've already seen me cry twice you know my biggest secreat."

He smiled at me, "Its because I care,"

i smiled and put my head in his chest, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--------------

Thank you sooooo much for reading :)

-Rhe xxxx