~ Salem ~

This is a Salem lemon with bits of Cinder. Hope you enjoy it! 🙃

Your eyes slowly open. Your vision is blurry and your head is pounding with a terrible headache. You look around and noticed you were in a cell with no memory of how you got there. The black brick walls made you think you were in some kind of dungeon. You slowly raise yourself and lean back against the wall. You look down and noticed your shirt is missing, revealing your chest and toned abs.

(Y/n): "The fuck is happening? I swear to god, If I see a little doll riding on a tricycle I'm going to be really pissed off."

You hear groans coming from a cell next to yours. A young man that looks similar to your age is laying on the ground, slowly coming to. You noticed that he too is shirtless. The man's eyes open and he quickly raises in a panic.

???: "W-W-Where am I?!"

The man looks at you and quickly backs away.

???: "Who are you?! W-What do you want from me?!"

(Y/n): "Listen, genius, I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kind of in the exact same situation as you."

The man seems to ease up a bit.

(Y/n): "I'm guessing you have no memory of coming here either?"

???: "No..."

(Y/n): "Great..."

???: "Why are we here? I mean I've never done anything wrong... I'm just an accountant, man!"

(Y/n): "I don't know..."

The sound of a metal door opening catches your attention.

(Y/n): "But I think we're fixing to find out."

A woman wearing a red dress enters the room followed by two Beowolves.

Cinder: "Ah, good. You're awake."

The woman walks over to the cell next to yours, she opens the cell door causing the man to back up to the wall.

???: "P-Please don't kill me!! I-I have a family!"

Cinder: "Wow, good for you. Just-"

The man suddenly bolts it out of the cell, passing right by Cinder and towards the exit. She sighs and facepalms as one of the Beowolves ran after the man on all fours.

Cinder: "...Nevermind."

The man ran as fast as he could run. He ran up a staircase until he reaches a corridor. He ran down the corridor towards a door. He could taste the sweetness of freedom. It shatters instantly as he could hear snarls and something running after him. The Beowolf pounces on the man, viscously biting and eating his limbs, killing him.

Cinder walks over to your cell. You stand as she unlocks and opens the cell door.

Cinder: "Are you going to run too?"

(Y/n): "And get eaten by those things? No thanks."

Cinder: "Smart boy. I'll allow you to walk freely if you promise not to run away."

(Y/n): "Aw, but I was starting to like my cold, wet cell."

Cinder: "Oh, honey, If you're lucky, you may experience something warm and wet instead~"

(Y/n): "................w-wait, what?"

Cinder starts walking to the exit.

Cinder: "Follow me and you might just find out."

You step out of the cell, the Grimm watches your every move. Just feeling its eyes on you gave you goosebumps. You quickly caught up to Cinder with the Beowolf right behind you.