React 1, Ask 5

||React To Toppat Civil War||

Ellie: Toppat Civil War? Uh, Sure. Why Would I Be Mad About?

Logean: Woah If You Are Going To React To That, I Rather Let You Watch It On Youtube!

Ellie: Newtube?

Logean: No Its- Oh Yeah I Forgot That In Your Universe Its Called Newtube...

Ellie: How About We Watch It Trought The Images That Are Surrounding Us? We Were In The Void Of The Multiverse.

Logean: SCREW THE MULTIVERSE IMAGES WE ARE WATCHING A GAMEPLAY!!

VH Henry: Would You Be Quiet Down There? I'm Trying To Sleep.

After Watching

Ellie: So Henry Abandoned Me In The Complex, Then I Followed Him To The Airship... And He Is Dethroned From The Toppat Clan. Did I Became The New Leader? Because Henry Escaped And Reginald And R.H.M Got Crushed By The Escape Pod.

Logean: There Is A Possibility You Became The New Leader.

Ellie: Well I'm Not Mad At All, I'm Just Mad At The Players For Their Choices.

||Henry Stickmin Collection In Henry Stickmin||

Logean: This Ask Is For Me. Well, I Don't Think The Collection Is Actually In The Collection, The Only Thing I Know Is The Endless Walktrough. I Even Wasted So Much Time On That! Up Until I Fell Asleep. I Did Not Even Know I Can Just Click The Screen... Also, IT COUNTS THAT HENRY JUST BROKE THE FOURTH WALL BY WATCHING THAT WALKTHROUGH!! 

*Crash*

4th Wall Guardian: HENRY DID WHAT?!

Logean: Oh Hey, Its My Friend The 4th Wall Guardian. Yeah, Henry Was Over There

*Points At The Two*

Henry & VH Henry: Uh Oh... HELP!!!

The Golem Grabs The Two And Throws Them Into An Image And They Entered It

Ellie: HENRY!!

Logean: What? I Would Never Ever Lie To The 4th Wall Guardian.

*Glass Shattered And The Two Came Back But With Another Henry And Ellie With Surprised Expressions*

Henry & VH Henry: Ow My Head...

Charles: Oh Another Henry And Another Ellie, And Their... Wearing Top Hats?

TR Ellie: I... I'm So Speachless Of What Happened In Front Of My Eyes. Two Henry's Appeared Out Of Nowhere And Hit Us!

TR Henry: Great, Now How Can I Give Back The Ruby Now?

Logean: Sorry But Blame It On The 4th Wall Guardian, He Gets Cranky When Someone Broke The 4th Wall. Anyways, Your From The Toppat Recruits Timeline? Sorry About Interrupting You From Bringing Back The Ruby You Stole From The Toppats.

Ellie: Wait Wait Wait, Lets Get Back To What Happened. We Can Get Back By Entering Trough The Images? Why You Have Not Told Us That!

Logean: I Know That We Can Do That But Its Too Far, We May Be In A Void But There Was Only A Limited Amount Of Ground Here. Only If You Where Thrown Into The Image By Some Strong Force, Like The Golem. The Core Of The Multiverse Can Bring You All Back By Automatically Bringing You Back.

Ellie: Why Don't The Golem Just... Throw Us Into The Image?

4th Wall Guardian: Wha- Me? No, I'm Outta Here!

The Golem Dissapeared In Thin Air

Ellie: Nevermind...

TR Ellie: You Owe Us Big Time When We Get Back And Got Kicked Out From The Clan! Its Our Only Hope To Safety!

You Can Now Ask TR Henry And TR Ellie