Ask 6, Ask 7

||Jewel Baron Ellie||

Ellie: I Seen An Image While I Was Walking Around The Void, It Shows Something Like Henry Having Three Jewels. Diamond, Ruby, And Emerald. TR Henry Mentioned About Returning The Ruby So I Think He Stole It From The Toppats. My Henry Also Told Me That He Stole The Tunisian Diamond From The Museum... I Still Can't Find The Image Of How Henry Got The Emerald... But If I Were To Be A Jewel Baron In Another Timeline, I Think I Cant Do Something Like That. I Mean, It's So Unpredictable When I Don't Have Do-Overs Like Henry Has. So I Have The Feeling I May Fail From Stealing Those Jewels Unless I Flawlessly Did It.

||What Is It Like In The Toppats||

TR Henry: We Did A Few Succesful Raids.

TR Ellie: Its Kinda Fun Actually, Its Not Long Until We Go Get The Ruby Like We Promised To Do. But Thats Where It Ends, Because We Get Pushed Into This Place From Two Henry's That Came Out Nowhere...

TR Ellie Stares At The Other Henry's With A Burning Glare

VH Henry & Henry: *Silent*

Their Minds: She Is Scary When She's Mad/This Is The 5th Time I Saw Her This Furious... Well, Mostly From My Ellie.

||Bonus Comments||

Featuring: Spaghetti_Sensei

Spaghetti_Sensei

Fourth Wall: Wait there are AUs of you guys?

Everybody: Uh... yEeEes?

LogeanNesbrio

Don't Tell, But... I Stole This Idea From Team LightningStrike. You Can Make Your Own Guardian Too

Spaghetti_Sensei

Everybody: Oh, but we are the guardians!

Nobody: Yes, we were appointed his guardians while his parents and siblings are away.

LogeanNesbrio

Oh, I Totally Forgot About That ... Uh... *Brings Out Candy* Want Some Pochi??

Spaghetti_Sensei

Fourth: HECK YEAH! *takes everything and runs away*

LogeanNesbrio

Okay Good Bye I Guest... *Ducks Under The Bed And Takes Out A Hidden Stash Of Pochi* I'm Just Gonna Eat My Pochi

Spaghetti_Sensei

Fourth: Sniff sniff. *launches himself onto * GIMME THAT NOW!

LogeanNesbrio

Me: Okay, Just Let Me Take A Selfie Of This Moment First *Takes Out Camera*The Same SWAT Member From Robloxia: Bruh (Me: I Just Did That In The Middle Of An Arrest)*Takes Selfie For One Hour Straight*Done, Here Is Your Pochi *Gives The Pochi*

Spaghetti_Sensei

Fourth: haha, i am satisfied. *runs off with dead body of SWAT Member and bucketload of pochi*

LogeanNesbrio

Welp... *Goes To Bedroom And Pulls A Hidden Lever And Enters Inside A Hidden Door Full Of Pochi**But The Pochi Stash Are Already Eaten By Rats*DAMN IT JERRY!!

||End Of Thread||

Ellie & TR Ellie: Logean, Why Did You Show Us This?