❄️ date ?! ❄️

Todoroki pov^

Time has gone by I want to say about eight months and I catch myself looking at (Y/n) it's so weird maybe I'm sick or it's something because I've- my thoughts were being interrupted by a sad (y/n). "Todoroki I'm tired but I'm so hungry" I got up and started making my way to the door "where are you going?" I turned my head "aren't you hungry?" as the words slipped my mouth she quickly got up and we headed down to Mr.Han's rowmen shop.

"Welcome to the bowmen shop"

"thank you"

"oh ! hello todoroki what a pleasant surprise"

I shook Mr.Han's hand and kept up the conversation

"oh where are my manners hello I'm Mr.Han you must be Todoroki's girlfriend"

I felt like my face was about to melt off, quickly I looked over at (y/n) who had a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. I looked at Mr.Han and with just a simple look he took us to a table and brought me the usual.

"Sorry about that I guess because I never bring anyone with me"

"oh it's fine haha"

The whole time we were there My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast it drove me crazy, (y/n) finished her rawmon and we were on the way back to the dorms. "hey um" I looked back as I felt (y/n) foot steps come to a stop "hey I have a friend that likes a guy but she's close with this guy and thinks he only sees her as a friend" I felt so overwhelmed and confused on what she was trying to say. "sorry never mind I'll just ask Ochako" she started to speed walk so fast I had to start jogging to catch up with her "hey it's okay but I mean if she really likes him and wants to know the answer then she should at least try to figure out the unknown" I didn't know what was coming out of my mouth I guess in a way I want that so called friend to be her so she could tell me that she liked me to, unless if im making stuff up in my head. "okay then ill tell her but... TODOROKI PLEASE MEET ME BY THE PARK WE ALWAYS GO TO ON THURSDAY AT 5 PM" before I could even answer she had already left, and it was just me with my face feeling like it was going to melt off and freeze at the same time.

-- The Next Day--

We were told to meet Mr.Izawa out in front for early morning training which made no sense it being a Tuesday which normally everyone works individually "good morning I guess today you will be put into pair's and will go threw some obstacles" we all looked at each other, but I didn't care to try and find a partner because I and Momo are most likely to end up together anyway so what was the point in trying. "Todoroki you will be with (y/n)" my insides felt weird as if something fuzzy was inside my coat or something.

"okay Todoroki and (y/n) you will go up against Momo and Kamnari"

I looked at (y/n) because what they didn't know was that we've prepared for this moment of fighting together since we were in elementary school...

"ready...Set...And... Go"