04 preggers ²

AFTER ANOTHER COUPLE CLASSES, THE FINAL SCHOOL BELL RAND AS YOU WENT HOME.

the next day at school, there was already a glee rumour that implied you and puck had slept together. that was months ago. you had no idea where it had came from moreover who it came from, it was completely random. when you arrived, this time you couldn't find brit, santana or quinn so you just walked into the glee room which was full with the football team dancing. your eyes widened as you walked in, walking over to kurt who was sitting watching the monstrosity unfold.
"what's going on?" you whispered to him making him jump before smiling at you.
"i convinced coach to let the boys learn my single ladies dance," kurt said smugly with a smirk making you giggle. kurt turned round and looked at you before he pushed through mr schue causing you to laugh.
"may i?" he said dramatically. mr schue nodded.
"watch kurt." mr schue said stepping out of the way.
"alright boys, five six seven." kurt began as he started slowly going through his dance. puck was having none of it as the clueless boys tried so hard to keep up even though kurts counting didn't seem to help. they had no rhythm. coach blew his whistle before telling the boys to hit the shower. everyone packed up as kurt began talking to the coach, you walked out and walked behind finn and puck. finn seemed a little shaken up which worried you, finn was your friend.

as you walked through the halls you humbled into santana.
"oh y/n where have you been i've been looking for you since this morning." she said grabbing your arm and turning you to walk with her.
"i was actually sitting in the glee room, mr schue had the football team dancing." i said as santana's jaw dropped.
"you are kidding! you should have came and found me," she said a big grin on her face. you both laughed as you walked through the halls.
"also," santana began nudging your shoulder slightly. "sleepover at my house this weekend, just me you brit and quinn like old days." santana said surprising you. the girls hadn't had a sleepover in over a year, ever since quinn got with finn she just never turned up.
"that will be great, i've missed hanging out with everyone." you said making her smile before she stopped.
"this is my next class, i'll see you tonight at the game." she said walking into the classroom. you waved her into the classroom as you began walking to your own. the school day zoomed past, classes going through extremely quick. as soon as the final bell rang you went straight to the locker rooms.

tonight was the big night. it was one of the most important football games of the season and the cheerios got to cheer for it. you were extremely excited.

the crowd cheered powerfully as the football team ran onto the pitch. you waved your pom-poms in the air as did the rest of the girls, the cheerios done a small routine to get the game started.
"BREAK!" the team shouted walking out from their huddle and getting into formation. the whistle blew as you sat down to watched the game, finn was tackled to the ground almost immediately. the game was off to a terrible start. the whistle was blown, finn was tackled again. and again. the time was ticking down and down, it was humiliating. time was almost up until finn called time out, the crowd groaned and moaned in frustration. quinn looked worried. she got all the cheerios up and moving just to show some support. you were stood next to santana as you both smiled and shook your pom-poms. finn and puck were talking on the pitch until finn called in the huddle again. after they broke, it was over. until the music began playing.

all wmhc football player began dancing yet again the same dance they were doing in the classroom. the other team were shocked, they had no idea what was coming. you laughed setting of quinn who was almost in tears. the crowd at first were just as confused until they also began getting into it. people were cheering and dancing it was unbelievable.
"HUT!" finn shouted as he was received the ball, the winger began running as fast as he could before finn threw the ball over to him. he caught it and ran the rest of the way, he had scored the points. everyone cheered. even quinn was cheering and she never cheered at football. you know what was next, this was the kickers turn. it was kurts turn and all eyes were on him. he ran onto the field as the crowd went silent, finn bent down next to him. you could see the nervousness on kurts face. he put his hand up as the speakers were turned on again, single ladies began playing again.
"HUT!" finn shouted and the ball was passed back to him, he set it up as kurt dances to the ball. he kicked it. it dipped right into the target. kurt had won the game for them. the crowd screamed and the football team lifted kurt up, throwing him up and down. you were unbelievably happy for him it was amazing. kurt and finn ran over to where you and the girls were sat, finn kissed quinn. you felt something while you looked at him, you didn't know what was going on. you were lunged at by kurt which knocked you out of your thoughts.
"oh my god kurt that was amazing!" you said happily pulling him into a hug which he hugged you back.
"my dad was here, he seen it." kurt said making you laugh, it was a bit of a relief honestly. kurt linked his arm around yours as you both began walking to the locker rooms.

when you got home, you saw your moms car outside. you walked inside to see her asleep on the couch, you walked over kissing her cheek goodnight. you hadn't seen your mom in a while but just by looking at her you could tell she needed her sleep. you went through to your bedroom and lay down on your bed but there was only one think on your mind. regionals. it was a couple of weeks away and you were already procrastinating it.

"y/n darling?" you heard a voice say as you were lightly shaking awake. your eyes shot open as you saw your mom stood in front of you.
"hi mom what time is it?" you asked her making her smile.
"it's 7:50 you have to get up and get ready," she said making you nod. you pushed yourself out of bed and got ready like you did everyday. when you walked out from your bedroom, there was breakfast on the counter for you. you quickly ate it up before kissing your mom goodbye, you then walked out making your way to school. like yesterday, there was no one at the lockers so you decided to go straight into the glee room where tina, mercedes and artie sat.
"y/n your here early," mercedes said standing up and guiding you into the seat next to her.
"yeah hey guys, have you y'know heard the rumours about me and puck?" you said making everyone look down. it looked like no one was about to speak up.
"yeah sorry y/n, we know it's not true but rumours is glee club spread fast ," kurt said as everyone nodded in agreement. you understood, when it came to rumours the cheerios would make sure it was spread everywhere. the bell rang as everyone cane flooding into the room, mr schue was last and he had brought some people with him.
"here are out three new members, fresh from their win last night." me schue said pointing at each boy stood behind him.
"noah puckerman, matt rutherford and mike chang." he said introducing them, each of them giving a smile or a wave back.
"regionals, here we come." mr schue said hopefully. the boys walked over merging in with everyone, a small smile directed at you came from mike which you returned. that was different.
"okay i think we will get started with 'tonight' from west side story'" mr schue began as i looked at tina with a wide grin. rachel who was stood over in the corner has a small smirk on her face, she thought that maybe mr schue had changed him mind.
"tina why don't you come and give it a try?" mr schue said as tina excitedly ran to the middle of the room. you looked over at rachel who looked shattered, the one thing she wanted she didn't get but that was really just the beginning of glee club.

__________________________________