Chapter Three: Tommy and Tubbo, The Cupid

Techno got on his bike and readied himself, the motor of his ride roaring.

The opponent next to him was a regular racer, making them one of his best friends but he would never admit to that.

“This is the day!” Skeppy said, all excited, “This is the day that I beat you!”

“Don’t you mean night?”

“Shut it!” Skeppy insisted, pulling back the handle to make his bike growl.

Bad stood at the side of the track, holding a red flag. The black hooded man raised the flag, “You muffins ready?!”

Techno flicked his helmet visor down and eyed the track before him.

Bad counted them down, with the hit of “GO”, the two males went, their engines blasting some noise.

Techno knew how this would end, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t enjoy beating Skeppy every single time. There was something about victory that makes it addicting.

The Hypixel’s Track Course was one of the biggest motor tracks in all of America; consisting a variety of tracks and mini games that was mostly advertised throughout the entire field. Simon Hypixel was the track owner, a person that Techno was good friends with. The older male was content with the soon-to-be college student; actually, he was the server’s big shot.

There was many rules that must be obeyed once step foot into the field.

RULE ONE: Everyone must be called by their masked name; a name that you choose to be called during races and mini games, anyone who spreads their real name to the public is threatened to leave the server.

RULE TWO: Cheaters, or Hackers many people call them, are to be immediately banned from the server by admins or staffs. Any refusal will be taken to the authorities.

RULE THREE: The very last rule and possibly the simplest rule to follow; to have fun.

Techno had spent nearly seven years of his life there, he started from the bottom and worked his way up.

The finish line was nearing and Skeppy was way behind the big helmeted male. Techno made it pass the finish line and sighed, Skeppy tailing slowly behind him.

“Damnit!” The blue helmeted male made stomp on to the ground, “A least I was close.”

Techno rolled his eyes, though the other male would have not seen it under his helmet, “No, you weren’t”

“Can you at least be humbler about it?”

“No.”

The two males stepped out of the track, heading towards Bad who was cheering from the sidelines who was still holding the flags.

“You both did great!” Bad said in the most encouraging voice you would have ever heard.

Techno couldn’t help but smile at that, though he knew that Skeppy was smiling even harder under the protection of his blue helmet.

Heck, he might be blushing.

Techno smirked at thought as he took of his helmet and brought it down on to the table beside Bad.

“Thanks, Bad, for counting us in,” Techno said, giving him a smile.

“It wasn’t much of a sweat,” The kind male had said, “I’m more than happy to help you muffins out!”

Skeppy lazed himself on the couch and took off his helmet, his brown hair messed up a little.

“Do you guys want to go to the lobby?” Skeppy said, “I heard the new transfers from Florida, Texas and Brighton are here, want to go meet them?”