Meeting the girl

Harriet was walking along the beach at 6:15 alone at night, when she met a group of pirates sitting on the beach having a few drinks around a warm fire, the Pirates called her over asking her to join them. Peter the head pirate gave her a drink of rum which she has never drank before. Durning the night when Jack had drink on him he went in to Harriet's room. When he went into her room he found Harriet on the bed reading, he went over to her and started kissing gently. She started to try and pull him away but they ended up making love to each other. Jack started to take off my clothes and started kissing me all over. The Pirates took her upon the ship where they gave her food and a bed for the night. The next morning they set sail from South America to Wales.

When they arrived in wales they took a walk around the town and do a bit of sight seeing, they later found a pub named pirates bay. They went in and rob rum from behind the bar, 15 minutes laters they were throwing out of the pub for stealing. There were told not to come back if they did come back to the pub they will prosecute them. Harriet and Dean suggested we should head back to the ship as it is getting pretty late. The rest of the Pirates moaned the whole well back except for Jack, Dean, Peter & Harriet. As they travelled the seas it got rough at sea. Ian told the captain we should pull in and let the waves calm down and see what it is like in the morning. Jack said he wanted to go and see his twin brother called Noel who lived in Northern Ireland with his two kids and wife called Jade. Jack said it has been years since he seen him last. They start heading towards Northern Ireland. It took them 2 or 3 hours to travel from Wales to Northern Ireland.