Distracting Him While He's On The Phone With His Mom

"Hey y'all it's ya girl Y/n and today I'm gonna be distracting Jahseh while he's on the phone with his mom. He's outside right now and I'm gonna hide the camera and get his reaction" I spoke. I went downstairs and hid the camera. He came back in the house.

"I was gonna get them but they didn't have my size" he spoke on the phone. He sat down on the couch. I decided to take action. I sat down next to him and put my foot on his lap. He looked at it and started massaging it. I then put my foot up to his mouth. He pretended to lick it. I laughed quietly and so did he. I then got up and started shaking my ass. I turned around and seen he was smiling at me.

"Yeah they like 140 dollars" he spoke. I then proceed to give him a lap dance. I looked back at him and he was biting his lip at my ass.

"Hold on mommy" he spoke. He took his phone away from his ear.

"What the fuck are you doin?" He questioned

"Nothing" I laughed. He shook his head and got back on the phone with his mom. I continued my lap dance. I heard him take a deep breath in. I got up but he pulled me back down by my waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist from the back so I couldn't get up. I started pressing my ass on his dick as I moved it in circles. He let out a small grunt. He looked at me.

"Are you horny?" He mouthed. I laughed quietly. I tried to get up but he held my waist tighter so I couldn't get up. He pulled me back so I was laying down on him with my back and his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and looked up at him. He looked down at me. He bit his lip at me which turned me on. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed back. I was still laying down on him but started rubbing my ass on his dick again. He slowly thrusted his hips up and down. I smiled to myself.

"I gotta go. Y/n over here wildin.....Ight....I love you too. Bye" he said. I put his phone down at looked at me. I laughed.

"Soooo....you tryna fuck?" He questioned.

"No" I said. He smacked his lips.

"Then Whatchu doin all this for?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He looked at my lips then my eyes.

"Yo lips lookin delicious right now" he said. He kissed my lips.

"Baby you can't be doin that if you not tryna do somethin" he said calmly.

"You wanna do somethin?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he answered. I then got up and grabbed the camera. He smacked his lips.

"I should've know yo ass was up to something" we laughed. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Can I still get some though?" He questioned

"Sure" I gave in

"Ight bbbyyyeee" he said to the camera turning it off.