Making Him Think I'm Cheating

*does intro*

I hid the camera. I was laying in the bed when he came in the room and laid beside me. I was texting my best friend, Kayla. I was giggling to get his attention. He looked at me.

"Whatchu gigglin at?" He laughed

"Nothin" I shrugged my shoulders. I then smiled big at my phone to make him suspicious.

"What are you smiling at?" He questioned seriously

"Nothing Jahseh" I said with an attitude

"Gimme yo phone" he demanded

"No nigga" I spat. He hates when I call him that.

"Who the fuck-let me see your phone" he says trying to take it.

"No" I said snatching my arm away

"Gimme your damn phone" he spat. I looked at him and rolled my eyes

"Y/n I'm not fuckin playin witchu" he gritted through his teeth

"Okay" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You talkin to another nigga?" He asked. I just stayed smiling at my phone to piss him off.

"You do remember that I always say 'if you ever cheat on me I'm gonna kill you'" he said. I just laughed at my phone.

"Man fuck this" he scoffed walking out the room. When he walked out the room I put a thumbs up to the camera sticking my tongue out. He was downstairs for about a minute. I was gonna go check on him because he was being kinda quiet. I peeked at him from upstairs. He was sitting on the living room couch with his elbows on his knees and his head in his dreads. His leg was bouncing and I could hear him mumbling stuff.

"Imma kill her and that nigga.....They're both gonna die" he mumbled demonically. I was shocked. He then broke down but quietly. He was sobbing like crazy. I felt bad. I grabbed the camera and went don there.

"Jahseh it was a prank" I said. He looked up and me and seen the camera.

"Y/n get that shit out my face" he said putting his face in his hands again.

"Hold on y'all" I said turning off the camera. This needed to be handled off camera. I sat next to him.

"Seh it was just a prank" I said rubbing his back

"That shit ain't even funny" he said looking at me with red, puffy eyes.

"Why would you ever wanna do that to me" he cried looking me right in the eyes

"Seh I'm never gonna do that to you. I was just playing. I was texting Kayla the whole time" I wiped his tears. He nodded his head. I placed my lips on his. He kissed back. I pulled away but he pulled me back by my neck and placed his lips on mine.

"You're always gonna be mine" he mumbled into the kiss.

"Mhm" I hummed