Laxatives Prank

*does intro*

I hid the camera. I had got some Jamba Juice so I put some of the laxatives in his smoothie and mixed it up.

"Seh" I called out. I didn't get a response

"Seh" I called out again

"I'm comin baby" I head him speak. He came downstairs in some sweatpants without a shirt. Sexy.

"I got Jamba Juice" I revealed handing him his.

"Thank you baby" he kissed my lips. I kissed back. He took his smoothie and sat down at the kitchen table with me. We just talked about life and I tried not to laugh every time he took a sip from his smoothie. He scrunched up his face.

"What?" I questioned

"My stomach hurts" he revealed. I tried not to laugh.

"I think it's the smoothie. What does it have in it?" He questioned

"Mango and pineapple" I said

"Damn. That's what I always get huh?" He says. I nod my head.

"Maybe my stomach just hurts" he says

"I'm bout to shut myself" he says getting up and rubbing to the bathroom holding his butt. I started laughing quietly. I was in tears. I put a thumbs up to the camera. He came out the bathroom with the bottle of laxatives. I busted out laughing.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" He laughed. Honestly I thought he would be mad.

"Everyone was telling me to do it" I laughed

"Where the camera?" He questioned. I pointed to there the camera was.

"Fuck y'all" he flipped the camera off. I laughed. We did the outro and turned the camera off.