Letter two

I just stared at the notebook in shock. Dead? My mind started to reel to when he could have possible began writing in this book. For him to state that he would be dead would mean he had already planned to kill himself... Oh god. Oh no. Someone could have saved him. I could have saved him. Only if I wanted to. I had to know. I don't think I would have been able to live with myself if I didn't know why. I sat up and tucked the book in my tight suit. I slowly walked out his room only to come face to face with his father. His father was about 6'6 making him seem tower over me.

"Who are you and what the hell were you doing in my sons' room?" He all by growled at me.

"I was...I was just-"

"Leave now!" He cut me off.

I quickly rushed passed him. I felt a strong dislike towards the man which instantly made me feel bad. I didn't even know him. I quickly said goodbye to his mother, wishing her well. As I got in my truck I couldn't help but feel relieved. Something about that house made me feel unsafe. I quickly started my car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was the funeral," my mother asked me uninterested.

"It was a funeral," I replied as I rushed up the stairs to my room. I dropped the journal on my bed and I stripped out of my tight and stuffy suit and hopped in the shower. After I was done I put on my favorite pajamas and sat on my bed.  I slowly picked up the journal, trying to decide whether or not I should really be reading this but decided I really wanted to know what happen to him. So I turned the page.

Dear Someone,
I guess you decided to continue reading or not either way I am going to tell my story to someone. I just hope you will listen. I had many reason why I decided to end my life but one of the biggest 'problems' as some may say is that I was gay. Yes I ,Eli, was gay or as the football team would say a faggot or pansy or homo. The list goes on and on. I was one of the smartest kids in the entire school but was constantly bullied not only because of that but because I was gay . Now, you are probably thinking 'oh it's fine, there are other gay people in the school right?' But that was not the real problem here. The real problem was that I was in love with someone on the football team and we were together. But I was just another one of his dirty little secrets.
Sincerely,
Eli