𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢

y/n's POV
mom-"y/n wake up! you need to get to school! your gonna be late!"
i grumbled as I rolled over causing me to fall on the floor. 'fuck and i said i wanted to come back to Miyagi' I got up and went to go change and do my hair. while i was brushing my teeth i kept getting notifications on my instagram.
summer.214-"hey girl! i saw your video! it's crazy on how you could do that! could you maybe beat up one of my enemies?"
swaymilli-"wassup! could you beat up this one bitch in my science class? i go to Nekoma!"
'stupid bitches can't fight for themselves'
Even though i'm 'shy' and don't have many friends i'll fight anyone who has been messing with me for too long. Yes i have no friends now but sooner or later i'll be called out for giving a girl a broken nose and a swollen eye.
I put my hair in two braids and i left, 'hopefully i can find him...' i continued walking until I bumped into this one boy he had spikey hair and was only an inch taller than me.
Noya-"i'm sorry millady!"
y/n-"it's okay!"
Noya-"say... you're shorter than me!"
y/n-"i uh- yeah..."
Noya-"sorry if i offended you! i should introduce myself first! I'm Yuu Nishinoya! Nice to meet you! I'm a second year at Karasuno High school!" 'yes he goes to Karasuno. But he's a second year.'
y/n-"I- nice to meet you... i'm y/n l/n i'm a first year."
Noya-"you a first year! How? You're as pretty as Kiyoko! I've never seen you around you new?"
y/n-"uh- yeah... i moved from Tokyo."
Nishinoyas eyes widened, 'fuck'
Noya-"Y-you're the girl who beat the shit out of the other girl! Nice!"
i sighed of relief as he didn't think of me any different.
Noya-"you've got to teach me how to fight like that! Hey! i'm on the volleyball team you should come and watch us play!"
y/n-"sure..."
Noya-"yay! meet me at the Library after school!"
We walked to school together, when we entered the school no one really payed attention to me until one person pointed me out.
?-"Look it's the girl who beat up the helpless girl!"
?-"omg it's psycho cat!"
y/n-"watch your mouth!"
?-"g-gomen! don't hurt me!"
y/n-"she wasn't even helpless! she bullied me for years baka!"
Noya-"calm down..."
I rolled my eyes as i walked along the halls with Noya, everyone stared at me I could hear all their whispers 'the hell, it's not my fault their scared asses'
Noya-"what class are you in?"
y/n-"oh um 1-4..."
Noya-"oh it's right here! Bye y/n! see you later!" I waved goodbye to Noya as i approached the classroom. Again and again whispers I sat in the very back of the class where no one could see me. I looked out the window while I waited for class to start, I then felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw a tall blonde guy with glasses. 'holy shit he's tall... why does he... look familiar..."
Tsukishima-"sorry pipsqueak but you're in my seat."
y/n-"first come first serve. Sorry"
Tsukishima-"Out of the way you psycho. wouldn't wanna be hurt by a little girl."
a smirk formed on his face, he pushed up his glasses as he crossed his arms.
Tsukishima's POV
Tsukishima-"lets go Tadashi!"
Yamaguchi-"gomen, gomen, gomen."
Yamaguchi-"Why do you always wear that clip on your jacket?"
Tsukishima-"An old friend gave it to me..."
Yamaguchi-"who? How come I never met them?"
Tsukishima-"She moved away Tadashi. Geez."
His mouth shut silent. We entered school, we saw people pointing and whispering to each other. They were pointing at Noya-senpai and a random girl walking by his side.
Yamaguchi-"wait noya-senpai has a girlfriend?"
Tsukishima-"Impossible. Who would wanna date someone who's loud and obnoxious?"
Yamaguchi-"Mmmm... someone with that personality?"
Tsukishima-"Whatever I dont even care anymore." We walked to our class, I usually sat in the back so I could listen to my music without anyone bothering me. I then saw a girl with h/c hair, she was looking out the window I rolled my eyes as i approached the girl. I tapped her shoulder the small girl turned around, I saw her face. 'no- It can't be... y/n...'
Tsukishima-"sorry pipsqueak but you're in my seat." 'what the fuck? why would I say that. I don't even know if she remembers me...'
I examined y/n and saw that she was still wearing the bracelet I gave her when we were little. I smiled in my mind until she spoke again.
y/n-"first come first serve. Sorry"
'baka'
Tsukishima-"Out of the way you psycho. Wouldn't wanna get hurt by a little girl."
Y/n's POV
'really.'
Y/n-"Well there's a seat right there why don't you get it?"
Tsukishima-"I'd rather sit where I want to. Not where some psycho tells me."
y/n-"just sit there. Class is gonna start anyways."
'who the fuck are you... i know i know you. Come on you fat brain what's his name! Who is he!'
The bell rang signaling the students that class was gonna begin. Luckily I didn't have to introduce myself suspicious but I don't care. Every once in awhile I would glance at the tall blonde, he would be taking notes like every other person in the room. It was hard for me to focus cause he was always on my mind when I tried to write notes.
Teacher-"now, you all know we have a test this Friday. Y/n since you just got here I would really want you to try this test even though you're new if you fail it'll affect your grade. I'm gonna have the best student in this class to help you study for the test."
y/n-"uh- sure..."
Teacher-"See how about Tsukishima Kei?"
I widened my eyes. 'tsukki...'i remember all the times we hung out. All the times you stood up for me. When we played Minecraft, watch anime together, try to bake, go to the park, prank eachother, have sleepovers, and the last time we saw eachother...'
y/n-"yeah sure..."
Teacher-"perfect. Tsukishima are you okay with that?"
Tsukishima-"um yeah."
I smiled to myself as I heard whispers telling tsukishima to back out, and other stuff. I sighed heavily as the bell rang indicating next class.
Before I left the class Tsukishima grabbed my wrist, he looked at me with sad eyes, 'the fuck?' He pulled me in for a hug, I was in shock as I returned the hug back to him happy to find my childhood friend.
Tsukishima-"so we meet again don't we smalls?"
y/n-"yes."
Tsukishima-"meet me at the spot at 6 today."
y/n-"o-okay..."
?-"WHATT!"