HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY MR. FAHRENHEIT 💥

hello fred,happy 74th birthday! thank u for being such a huge fxking inspiration to me

hello fred,
happy 74th birthday! thank u for being such a huge fxking inspiration to me. you have no idea how you've gotten me through these past few months. i'm more than thankful and honored to know your existence. you are the most phenonemal human being, i know. you have inspired me to be a better person and a greater performer than i can be. you have taught me confidence in my art and i couldn't be more thankful for that. you have taught me to live my life unapologetically and live it as i want it. the way you lived your life, left a great inspiration in my heart.

thank you for sharing with us all your songs. you have no idea how much happiness your songs gives me. all of them varying different sounds, but all it makes me feel is your presence. sometimes, i simply watch your interviews or listen to you sing, and i simply tear up. crazy as it sounds, because i wasn't born before you passed, but i miss u so much and nothing can ever explain that.

every day, i ask myself how it would be if you were here and wow, what a world that may be. i always wish you would've lived longer, so that you can all see us and you can see how far you guys have come. but always remember, we'll always keep your memory alive and we'll always continue your legacy and we'll continue to support bri, rog and deaky. no matter what generations past through, we will always keep your memory alive.

happy birthday, my mr. fahrenheit. ❤️

- Lunara 🧚🏼‍♀️