The New Girl

(A/N JUST LETTING YA'LL KNOW THESE ARE WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON)

So I woke up at around 6 on a Thursday and omg my head kills. Last night going out to that party was not a good idea. I got up and changed into my clothes. (At the top) 

It's about 90 degrees outside I'm going to die. I grab my bag and car keys and head down stairs. "Morning sweetheart" my dad says with a huge smile "morning dad" I say grabbing an apple "I won't be home till 10 tonight I'll leave you some money to get a pizza or what ever" he says "alright dad see you later" I say giving him a hug. I get into my car and head off to school. 

*in school*

I can see Ashley and Ben. I walk over "hay guys" I say "hiya y/n" Ashley says giving me a hug "hi" Ben says. "Have you heard there is a new girl" Ashley says "omg really" I say surprised cause we haven't had a new person for ages "yeh and guess what" Ben says holding my shoulder "what" I say existed "she is a lesbian" my mouth drop "no fucking way" I say "omg look her she is going into the office" Ashley say looking behind me. I turn around and see a girl with short curly hair I feel like I'm dribbling everywhere. "y/n pretend you need to get something from the office and make convo" Ben says with a smile. "Omg yes i'll be back" I say walking to the office. 

I walk in and she her talking to the lady at the desk. I stand next to her as the lady goes and gets the new girls stuff. "Hay your the new girl right" I say turning to her "oh uh yeh" she says nervously "hi I'm y/n" I say holding my hand out "hi y/n I'm Maihua" she says shaking my hand "nice to meet you" I say pulling away. I ask for a history text book. "Maihua what lesson do you have first" I say hoping she is in mine "umm I have Maths with Mrs Fen" she says looking at me "oh wow same me and my friends can take you if you want" I say "yes that would be nice" she says smiling. We walk over to Ash and Ben "guys this is Maihua. Maihua this is Ashley and Ben" I say "hiya Maihua nice to meet you" Ash says "hello" Ben says. "Maihua has maths with use" I say "ok cool let's go" Ben says and him and Ash smile at each other. 

*in maths* 

(Bold is teacher)

"Right class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hi I'm Maihua in 19 years old" she then stands there quietly not knowing what else to say. "Ok well you can pick what seat there is one next to Lexie, Freddie or y/n" Maihua smiles and walks over to me she sits down and I can feel eyes on the back off my head Lexie is not liking this she doesn't like people being friends with me. 

Skip to lunch 

Me and maihua had English, maths, history and gym together it's now lunch and maihua sits with me and the others. "Hay maihua come sit with use not the losers" we all turn around to see Lexie shouting that to maihua. "No I'm ok maybe another time" she says looking away from her. She was not fucking happy. "What did you say" she says storming over to use "I said maybe another time" maihua says looking at her. I'm now pretty scared because last time something like this happened it was with me and Lexie and we both ended up in hospital. "So you would rather sit with a faggot" she said pointing at me "a fucking tranny" she says pointing at Ben. I feel my blood bubbling but I keep my mouth shut "and a fucking nerd" she says now in maihua face. "oh fuck off it's non of your business, i'm fucking gay too" maihua says. Lexie is shook "oi stop that now Lexie my office" the principal shouts. She storms off with her "gang" "holy shit maihua" Ash says "Thank you for sticking up for use" Ben says "no problem guys" maihua says. I haven't said and word and my head is looking down "y/n are you ok" maihua says lifting my head up "yeh well I was just a bit scared" I say "why nothing was going to happen to you" she says confused "no I was worried about you. Last time something like that happened me and Lexie ended up in hospital cause we literally beat the shit out of each other" I say looking down again "y/n it's ok I'm fine don't worry about me" she says lifting my head up and wiping my tears. 

She holds her arms out and pulls me in for a hug. "Hay maihua" I say pulling away "yes" "tomorrow me,Ash and Ben are having a weekend sleep over I was wondering if you wanted to come" i say "yes I would love to who's house and what time and stuff" she says "it's at my house and tomorrow we can get everyone's stuff after school I can drive use all" I say smiling. "Yes that would be amazing" "just letting you know my dad will be there and are you scared of dogs?" I ask "that's fine and no I'm not why?"she asks "Because I have a massive bull dog and a husky" she looks at me shocked "wow that's so cool what are there names" she asks "the bull dog is mainly my dads and ther called bambi Because she literally has 4 left paws and The other one is Harley he is super cuddly" I say "what bout the husky" she asks "that is my one her name is honey we rescued her she is only 10 month so she is still little shy" I say "omg that's so cute" she says smiling