New Moon: 2

Your bedroom.

I sighed and walked up to my bedroom. I then got dressed in a nightgown and set up my laptop to print the pictures I took today. I took each picture and stuck them into my scrapbook, while I did my homework. The next few days the Cullens never showed up. Until one day I spotted Edward near the woods, next to Bella's house.

I got out of Bella's car, Bella noticed him and said, "I'll wait in the house for you

I got out of Bella's car, Bella noticed him and said, "I'll wait in the house for you." We had planned a sleepover at her house and so she took my sleepover bag and school bag with her inside, while I walked up to Edward. I greeted him with a small smile, happy to finally see him but curious to where he'd disappeared to, "Hey."

But he did not return the smile and instead spoke, "Just come take a walk with me." I lost my smile and frowned as I followed him into the woods. We stopped at a tree and he took a deep breath in before he spoke, "We have to leave Forks." He never looked at me as he spoke, and that confused me along with his statement.

I asked, "Why?"

"Carlisle's supposed to be ten years older than he looks, and people are starting to notice."

I thought for a moment before I spoke, "Okay, I've gotta think of something to say to Charlie and Bella." But when I noticed the hard look on his face, I knew something was up. I spoke with a heavy heart, "When you say ''we''..."

He replied, "I mean my family and myself."

My heart began to ache a little as I spoke, "Edward, what happened with Jasper, it's nothing."

"You're right. It was nothing, nothing but what I always expected and nothing compared to what could have happened." He frowned and swallowed before he said, "You don't belong in my world, (Y/n)."

My heart was ripped out of my chest by those simple words. Tears formed in my eyes as I took a hesitant step forward, and tried to reach out to him with shaking hands. I spoke softly as my hands gently cuddled his cheeks, "I belong with you."

He stepped back and said, "No. You don't."

A tear fell down my cheek, and I wiped it away as I firmly spoke, "I'm coming."

He sighed, "(Y/n), I don't want you to come." He looked me dead in the eyes as he said that. My heart broke further and my tears began to fall one by one, while I spoke softly, "You don't want me?"

"No."

I spoke with a shaky voice, as the pain in my chest increased, "That changes things a lot."

"But if it's not too much to ask, can you just promise me something? Don't do anything reckless. For Bella's sake. And I'll promise something to you in return. This is the last time you'll ever see me. I won't come back, and you can go on with your life without any interference from me. It will be like I never existed, I promise."