the broken valley

they were walking because hacran couldn't fly yet and falena didn't feel like carrying her in the air. they were walking through a forest when they heard a loud crash.

falena turned her head towards the sound to see a large cat with some gold gloves and head armor the armor had peacock feathers set in a way that it was like a mane tiny sea green feathers decorating its side in between there fur and tail becoming a feather that starts out sea green and becomes more of a light teal at the end.

only falena knew what kind of creature this was it was a catablen they were extremely powerful and unpredictable.

the way it looked at them  did not seem right so falena put hacran on her back and said "were going to fly for a little bit ok." "ok" sataleno replied.

and so they set off.

when they got past the forest they landed on the ground to continue walking on because for dragons flying is fast but extremely tiring.

they landed in a valley getting close to where they were trying to go to. when they were walking 

hacran started to drag her feet across the ground.

sataleno slowed down.

they were all tired.

hacran walked ahead.

then every thing 

slowed 

d o w n.

the rocks fell.

hacran looked up.

she tried to run.

yet.. its hard to run from something that's right above you.

sataleno and falena ran towards her.

sataleno made it first to where the rock were falling.

then as if it was bad luck a rock crushed hacran tail causing her to scream.

falena lifted the rock as sataleno took her out as they hurried out of range.

hacran passed out as they flew back.

when they came back they tried to heal her.

but you cant heal internal bleeding without the right supplies 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well im done with this chapter now ^v^