Intro and other stuff...

Hi...umm so this is my first story and I don't know what the heck i'm doing so feel free to roast me if you know me personally. 

This story is a Kageyama x Reader story, not that you didn't know that from the tittle. When I was in the shower I thought of the idea of making one of Yagami Yato's audios into fic...shower thoughts am I right... Anyways, if you don't know who Yagami Yato is then what are you doing with your life. I'm teasing, im teasing...kind of, but SHE (yes it is a she) does asmr audios of anime characters (ex. Bakugo, Kuroo, Hawks, Kageyama, Aizawa etc.) and I adore them. She has storylines for all of her audios, so I thought I could kind of use that as a guideline.

°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Storyline credit goes to Yagami Yato because my butt could never think of anything to write. I just added a little bit more stuff to the story to maybe make it more interesting.  I love her channel and content she makes. Seriously you should check it out.

(Why am I explaing this like half of you guys don't know her...yes I am calling you out...maybe.)
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yagami+yato+ just copy and paste is because i'm too lazy to do anything about it.

!!!Ok, on to the story!!!

!!Update!!
I

know of the current situation of Yagami Yato and I have stopped listening to her content. It's sad for somthing like this to happen, but it is what it is. I'm gonna try and finish the fic quickly and then leave it alone. So yeah.