Chapter 2

"Calling your dad of course. This can't go unpunished." He said as I froze.

Dad will not be pleased. I stared at my hands while Mr. Higgins dialed dad's number.

"Hello? Is this the parent or gaurdian of Zayn Malik?" Mr. Higgins said which meant dad had picked up the phone. 

"Well, I have your son in my office. Seems like he can't keep his hands to himself." I clenched my jaw. Fuck you Louis, i'll get you back I silently promised to myself. 

"Yeah, well can you come to the school now? We'll have to talk in person." Mr.Higgins told my dad. They spoke for a couple of minutes more before hanging up. 

"Your dad is coming soon." Mr. Higgins said before getting up and leaving his office. I sat there in silence trying to think of the worse possible thing dad will do to me. He won't hit me here so I'll be safe for awhile in till we get home then we'd be alone. 

So basically I'm fucked. Why did Niall have to come to this school and talk to me? This is all his fault. If he didn't talk to me before then I wouldn't of have been wondering about him and then none of this would of been happening. Louis and I wouldn't of had fought and I wouldn't be in this mess. 

Dad already hates me and thinks I'm a disgace, I can't have him think I'm an idiot like him. I can't have him think that i'm turning to a mean bully like him. 

Fuck you Niall. Fuck you and your blonde hair. Fuck your adorable Irish accent. Fuck everything. Thanks to him my daily beating will be worse. I put my head on my hands, why can't I have a normal life? 

Why am I such a fuck off? Why couldn't I have been the one who died, then everyone would be happy. 

Ten minutes later Mr.Higgins walked back in to the office along with Satan himself, my dad. Mr. Higgins took his seat my his desk and dad took the seat next to me. 

"So what happened?" Dad sad.

"Well Zayn got in to a fight with a student today. Apperantly Zayn went up to the boy and started calling him offensive names."

"What? I never did that!" I protested. What a load of shit. 

"Well thats what Louis and other students had to say. Anyway, we are very strict when it come to violence and bullying at this school so Zayn, you will be suspended for three days and get a week of detention." 

To say I was pissed was in understatement. How dare Louis say that? How dare the principal blame everything on me? Louis didn't even get in trouble. It takes two to fight.

"We understand that. Thank you Mr.Higgins, I can assure you this will never happen again." Dad said standing up. 

"Of course, Zayn you can leave the school now. I hope you learn your leason." He said. I clenched my jaw and walked out the room with dad following close behind. There he was, standing by his locker alone. 

Niall turned around feeling my glare. He stared up at me with what looked like regret. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped when he spotted my dad.

"Let's go faggot." Dad said grabbing my jacket and practically dragging me out with Niall watching my every move. Fuck.

The drive home was silent, but I knew that wouldn't last long. As soon as dad parked the car I ran out. Maybe if I got to my room and locked it he wouldn't hurt me. I heard havy foot steps close behind me which only made me run up the stairs faster. I felt a grab and the collar of my jacket sending me flying back. 

"Did you think you'd get away with that?" He said throwing me on the floor. He punched me untill i I felt to numb. He stopped for a minute so I looked up. 

Dad had taken out a pocket knife.

"You deserve this." He spat.

------------------------

Cliffhanger???????? O shitttttt.

for those who didn't believe I met cher look at my icon. I almost meet the boys too, I waited outside dere hotel but didn't get to meet them. At least I saw them.

COMMENT 

VOTE

FAN

Every vote and comment counts guys so pleaseee.