13. 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬

NATALIA AND JADEN WERE TACKLING EACHOTHER as they play fought for who was choosing the first movie. They have been play fighting for the past hour, Jaden wanted to watch Home Alone, and Natalia wanted to watch HSM.

"you fucking bitch" Natalia laughed as Jaden grabbed the remote and put home alone. He cuddled her and she buried her face in his neck.

After about an hour, Kio walked in and told Jaden they were going out for coffee. Jaden was about to get up when they heard the doorbell. Natalia and Jaden were both super confused.

"It's Mads!" Nessa Sharret screamed as she ran up to the door. When it was opened, there stood Madison. A gorgeous girl with blonde hair and stunning eyes u could stare at for hours on end.

"Shart! How ya been!" The girl asked Lil Sharty as she let her in.

Natalia recognized her and sat up to look her up on Instagram. She finally found her insta, and she was stunning.

mads_lewis

12.2 Million Followers, 201 following.

That was a large amount compared to Nat's 6.2 million.

She continued doing what she was doing. All Natalia could think about was..

I have nothing on her.

notes;

HEY YALL

I'm sorry but now the updates will be during the weekend, maybe during school days or when I'm sick, but thank u all for the support.

This is for my TVD Fans

DAVINA CLAIRE MY BABY ISTG I HATE FREYA FOR DOING THAT TO HER