The Possessed Power

Chapter 2: The possessed power.

 AAHHHHHHHH!!!!

As those lights crawled to his body...

Ryuga: W-whats happening!!? What are these things!!

The lights looks like ropes as it went to his whole body and inside his mouth, Then his body glowed in three different colors just like inside of that crystal earlier , until he pass out.

Later on...

Ryuga wakes up..

Ryuga: ow.. 

He sits up and looks around...

Ryuga: what just happen?...o-oh yeah!... there was that crystal and different colors...

Ryuga look at the crystal where he saw it land and he went to it...

Ryuga: it wasn't a dream... but wait... where are those colors in it?

Ryuga looks around but he couldn't find those glowing colors...

Ryuga: someone must have took it when I passed out...

He suddenly felt pain from his damage body from the bullying. Then he heard some faint angry cries of voices around him... he looks around and search for a person who is might be there hiding...

Ryuga: is someone there? Show yourself!

No reply...

Ryoga:.... Okay...  I'll be going...home now... whoever you are...

When he stands up... he was about to start walking when his body suddenly stops like a statue then the ground under him cracked.

Ryuga: w-what's happening?... I-I can't move my body.

He tried to struggle but it's no use... then he heard the scary voices around him  and his body suddenly floated in the air... he was slammed to the tree and he spitted blood...

Ryuga:..GAAAHHHHH!!

He have already broken some bones from the bullies earlier and now ... another broken bones appeared ... after that he was slammed to a rock like he was pulled to that direction and the rock cracks then split to different small parts... his body was wounded a lot from the impacts.

Ryuga: who-whoever you are.... P-please kill... me.... I don't want... to .. to get hurt.. anymore...

Suddenly his body glowed to a warm blue color and his body was healed... all the broken bones and wounds are fully healed. He felt no pain but just wart light... then his body was lifted to make him stand straight and the light disappeared from his body....

Ryuga:.. w-what's going on?.... where's the pain in my body?....

He touch all over his body and can't feel pain... then a blue light glowing human form spirit appeared and looking down to the ground before him then he was shock to see it ...

Ryuga: G-Ghost!!... W-wait .... You.... Are you the one who did those to me?

The spirit didn't reply and looked at him... the spirit has no face but then it curve it's face and copies ryuga's face while looking at him, then disappeared before him...

Ryuga:... w-what just happen?

He quickly sits down and rubs his head...he sigh...and saw his watch time  and it was already 10 pm...

Ryuga: oh shoot!!! Dinner time is over!!

He runs out from the forest and went home leaving all that happen earlier to nothing... he didn't want to believe of all of those thing that happen to him.. he just want to live as a normal boy with normal life...