Boy's dorms

Sato was sitting in his dorm in exactly at 7:00 and everyone woke up at 7:43 then Sero, Kirishima, Denki and Deku came in Sato's dorm and he was cooking some cream bread he said it's a new recipe and everyone smelled it even up the halls and the girls peeked from the side and at 8:56 Sato said it would be ready and Mina said oh wow we smell something so good but we can't eat it yet I'm hungry please Sato:you have to wait it's still cooking in my mini oven he says putting head to the side and scratching his head. Jiro:It's fine I was sleeping anyway. Mina: oh come on your really not that hungry? Jiro: I don't know. Hagakure: (yawns) I'm kinda tired too. Mina: It's so late though, like um (looks around tapping her feet see's the clock, Mina's thoughts: it's 8:49 whatever maybe they won't see it if I cover it, mina slowly scoots over to the clock and covers it. Mina: oh look at the time it's um 10... :59, 10:59 yeah... taps her wrist while shaking... Iida and Deku looks at Sato's mini oven's clock, Deku sits to the side quietly. Iida: hey it's actually 8:15... Mina: Iida why did you do that (sighs) Mr. Aizawa: hey stop yelling over there. Everyone:sorry mr. aizawa...scratches there heads in confusion. Sato: now what... Bakugo: shut up you damn idiots!... Mina:ok yeah now what.

Deku: maybe train I mean being pro hero's is my goal isn't it you guy's too? Everyone:I don't know?... well then I'm going then if you need me then I'll be outside training and finding new ways not to break my bones hehe- Denki, Kirishima and Sero: ok.

Sato: done! Mina: finnaly! Jiro and Hagakure: *really* (sighs) Sato: please taste it tell me your true opinions. Mina: shoves some down her throat iths... stho... goothd! Sato: ok... who else? Everyone: I'll try! Denki: woah it's stho... sotht! Swallows I can fit so much in my mouth that I can't even talk! And it good! Sato:thanks, anybody else Kirishima: samthe... hereth... swallows sorry I meant to say same here, small laughs from Kirishima hehe-

Bakugo: WHAT IS THIS LOUD NOISE THAT'S *MORE INPORTANT THAN MY SLEEP*! Froppy: sorry ribbit... Bakugo: tch

Mina: so Bakugo I heard you have a little crush... Kirishima:cough cough huge cough crush. Bakugo: shut up shitty... Kirishima:hm? Bakugo:hair... I was choking on this stupidth... breadh... swallows whatever... Mina: so who is the lucky girl huh? Bakugo: what who?! Mina: come on you know who... Bakugo: starts to blush while looking to the side then stops, well even if I do you can't know and how did you find out only someone I trusted knows so how did you figure out?! Mina: well... Kirishima: no don't tell him Kirishima tries to whisper Mina:your a bad whisperer and Kirishima told me! Kirishima: Mina (sighs) then walks to the side... Bakugo: Kirishima I trusted you! Kirishima: sorry dude but Mina was bugging me to tell her and she tricked me into telling her. Bakugo: oh shut up bakugo says while wondering off to the kitchen... Uraraka: oh starts blushing.

Mina: who is it? Uraraka: what do you mean who?! Mina: come on spill it I know that look you have a crush! Uraraka:well yea Uraraka says while floating around the room... I mean no what are u talking about Uraraka says while looking at Deku out side exrsising with out a shirt Uraraka starts to blush it's Deku she yelled... oh no I did not just say that Deku turns around and starts to blush, Mina: I knew it I knew it you had a crush you have a crush on Deku she says while stopping to think for a second... Uraraka: oh no know he knows oh my gosh oh my gosh um think Uraraka.....