Lily- Who's this?

I got out of the car. Dizziness filled my head as I stood up. After the long road trip, all I wanted to do was sleep. I got my big suitcase out of the trunk and wheeled it to the door to my new house. I yanked open the door and walked in.

"Isn't it beautiful, Lily?" My mom said rolling her suitcase up the porch.

"Yeah, I guess..." I said.

"Yeah, I guess!?! What do you mean 'Yeah, I guess'. This house is amazing!" She replied.

"I think you'll change your mind once you see how big your room is. Go upstairs and see!"

I walked up the stairs struggling to roll my suitcase up. I turned a corner and walked into a huge room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed taking a look around the room.

It was empty, but I was already planning how I would decorate in my head. I opened a door to see a giant walk in closet.

"You think your room is cool? You should see mine!" My mom said appearing in the doorway.

"Just a second." I said opening another door.

Inside was a bathroom.

"Woah, cool! My own bathroom!"

"Yep! You should check out mine. I has a jacuzzi!"

"Okay." I replied turning around.

I stumbled on my own feet and dropped my phone. It flew right into the toilet. Well isn't that just fabulous.

"Great!" I yelled sarcastically.

"It's okay. We'll just have to get you a new phone. That was like an iPhone 3 anyway."

"It was a 2..." I replied.

"Well, now you'll have a 6."

"What? Aren't those like crazy expensive?"

"They're having a sale, I think. You can just go to the store and get a new phone before the moving truck comes."

"Thanks, mom!"

I gave my mom a hug and I slung my purse over my shoulder. A grabbed the car keys and hopped into the front seat. I started the engine and started driving.

When I got to the AT&T shop, the place was crowded. I stood in line and waited.

Finally I got to the front of the line and the guy at the counter said, "Hi, I'm Jake. How may I help you?"

"Umm... I'm going to need new phone." I said taking in his features.

He was blonde with ice blue eyes.

"Marlie can help you out with that at the other register he said."

I walked up to a girl with brown eyes like mine, but her skin and hair were lighter.

"Hi... I'm Marlie... How may I help you...."

The girl sounded very uninterested.

"I need a new phone." I said.

"What model?" She replied very dully.

"6, please." I said politely even though she was being a jerk.

"A iPhone 6 or 6 plus?" She asked.

"Actually it's an iPhone 6 not a iPhone 6." I corrected.

"No need to correct me, I just want to know which 6."

"Umm... Just the regular one."

She got out a phone and once we figured out the super complicated data stuff that no one understands, she asked me, "Would you like a new number?"