Injury ...😳

The promise ❤️

Part - 9

( he disconnected the call .... )

Sid : Tushar ..... aja khana nhi khana ...

Tushar : ha aya ....

( they both ate their dinner.... )

Tushar : sun tu aaj jaldi soja .... kal teri race bhi hai ....

Sid : haa chal ...good night....

Tushar : good night....

Sana : yrrr chalo ghar chale .... we r almost late ...

M : ha let's go .... lekin Harry kaha gaya phir se....🤨

H : mein agaya .....

M : kaha tha tu kabse ....?

H : yrr icecream lene gaya tha ......😅

Sana and muskaan : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...bata ke jata .... abb la icecream ....😃

H : ye lo ..... 😘

Sana : yrr ghar chalte hai plzzz...

H and M : haa thik he chalo .....

( they went their home and slept ..... )

Next morning ..... ❤️ ( the day of Sid's race ..... )

Tushar : tu taiyaar haina tujhe jitna hai ....

Sid : ha kuch bhi ho jaye mein uss Joe ko Jeet ke dikhaunga ....

Tushar : hmm good chal abb......

Sid : haa chal ...

( they went out of the room and Joe also at the same time came out .... )

( sid ignored him .... )

Joe : ready to lose ..?😏

Sid : if I have to lose against u then never ....😏

Joe : just wait and watch ......

( They went in the racing stadium ..... and Joe's eyes were on Sid only .....) 

Sid : I will win and u will see this ....😏

Joe : 😒

Commentator : ready !! ( silence everywhere.... ) steady !! .....GO !!

( all the players started ..... Sid was on second position and Joe was on fifth ..... Sid had put all his efforts to go at first position ..... but he was not able to .... )

( on the first position there was joe's frnd Louis ...... he was making all the efforts to make Sid lose ...... but Sid was on fire .....  he started running more fastly..... but Louis is Louis .... he willl not let Sid win ..... )

[ let's go in filmy zone ..... ]

( Louis threw some marbles on sid's side ..... but Sid was successful in escaping that ..... Louis thrower some more marbles ..... but this time also Sid escaped it ....  )

( now Louis threw all the marbles he was having ..... Sid was escaping but one of the marble came in between ..... and Sid felll down ..... and his leg got injured not badly but yeah it was injured ..... )

( now Sid's anger was on high ..... all the players had gone further .... and Sid was left behind .... but in Sid's mind was going on that he has to win ....., )

( sid tried to stood up ..... two or three times he tried but failed .... but at last he stood up .....he started to run but it was paining badly ..... though he runner with all his efforts ..... )

( at last he reached there were the players were ..... but he was still at last position ..... and on other side joe was still thinking that Sid had lose .... now he cannot run ..... but he didn't know that what was coming on his way ..... )

( sid was now very very very angry ...... now ran as fast as he was able to ...... at last he reached near Joe ..... Sid looked at Joe .... and Joe looked at sid ..... Sid smirked ....😏... and Sid beat that Joe ..... Joe shocked Sid rocked ..... )

( now its time for Louis ..... Sid had to beat Louis bcoz he was still leading .....but but but will our shukla ji let some other win .....😏... never .... Sid beat that Louis also ....😏.... Louis was so musch shocked ..... )

Louis : how .....?😨

( finish line was not so far and Sid could see the trophy in his hand .... but at the same time .... his leg was bleeding so badly .... and bcoz of so much blood loss .... his vision was getting blurry but he managed to get run ..... as much as he could .... )

( but as it was getting more difficult he couldn't run more and he faint there...... and ofcourse Louis won this ....bcoz finish line was not so far ..... after the race was finished .... Tushar came there .....)

Tushar : sid .... Sid .... what happened ..... open ur eyes sid plzzz...😰

( Tushar took sid with him ....and headed towards the hospital .... he soon reached the hospital and doc. took Sid inside the ICU..... )

( Tushar was really really really scared ..... he decided to call Sid's dad but on the other side he thought that Sid's mom will be worried .... so he decided to call afterwards ..... )

[ one request to u all ....that ... don't feel that I am not supporting Sid .... that I am against Sid .... plzz I am not at all against Sid .... mein sapne mein bhi sid ke against nhi jaa sakti .... u all wanted that when sidnaaz will meet .... agar yeh nhi hota toh sidnaaz aage nhi mil paate meri fiction mein .... yeh incident ki wajah de hi sidnaaz milenge ..... so plzz don't take me wrong and trust me ....  ow only one more part and sidnaaz will meet each other ..... the only thing is trust me ..... back to the story .... ]

( doc. comes out of the ICU .... Tushar ran towards the doc. )

                                         To be continued.......
                                            Stay tuned.......

The promise ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें