Part - 15

The promise ❤️

Part - 15

( so as per the engagement was done all the guests were now eating ...... Sid was eating tooo ..... then one of the photographer came and told sidnaaz to pose ..... )

( they firstly looked at each other and posed as per the photographer said ...... )

( whenever Sana was touching Sid ...... shivers were running down his spine ..... )

Photographer : sir plzzz come close to her ..... so I can take a pic .....

Sid : oh .... okkk ....

( sid came close to her .... and his warm breaths were sending shivers to her body too ..... )

( soon the photographer was done with his work ..... and went from there ..... as he went sidnaaz also separated and said sorry to each other and went from ther .....💫💫..... )

[ their poses .... 👇... ]

( soon all were tired and all went to there respective houses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( soon all were tired and all went to there respective houses ..... Sana too went to her house .... as she was tired ..... )

M : sana yrrr ..... uncle BOHOT ache hai tera kitna khyaal rakhte hai .....😍

Sana : haa wo bohot ache hai ....☺️

( soon they reached their house ...... )

Sana : yrr mein BOHOT thak gayi ..... mein sone jaa rahi hu .....

H and M : okk ...😊

( Sana went upstairs and directly went in her washroom and changed her clothes and came back to bed and slept ...... )

( meanwhile muskaan and harry went in the kitchen ..... and started making something ..... then they went to the living room ......... )

( after full 1 hour ..... they went in Sana's room and knocked at the door ... )

Sana : ayi ek min ....

( she opened the door ..... and looked at them with confused look .....and then looked at the clock .... )

Sana : kya hua .... tu dono raat ke 12 baje idhar kya kar rahe ho ....?

M : tu chal hu are sath .....

Sana : nhi yrrr mujhe nind aarahi hai ......

H : chal na yrrr .....

Sana : achaa ok ok .....

M : yeh blindfold bhi bandh le .....

Sana : kyuuu ....?🤨

M : bandh na yrr plzz.....

Sana : ok ok .....

( she wore that blind fold and they make her walk till the living room ...... )

M : abb khol .....

( she opened the blindfold and her eyes were flickering as she was not able to see anything bcoz of blurry vision ..... then slowly slowly the vision got better and she was shocked after watching the view in front of her .....😱 )

H and M : HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳❤️....

Sana : hayeee yeh tum logo ne kiya hai .....😃

M : haa ..... kesa laga tujhe baby ....🥰

Sana : ( she directly went to them and hugged them ..... and her eyes were full of tears .....🥺.... ) THANK U .... 🥰

[ the decorations.....👇.... ]

M : baby rukja Abhi toh main chiz aana baki hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

M : baby rukja Abhi toh main chiz aana baki hai ..... Harry jaa leke aa plzzz ......

H : ha ruk .....

( he brought the cake and it was her favourite chocolate cake ..... )

Sana : hayeee chocolate cake ..... 😍..

M : haaa chal abb cut kar le ....

Sana : haa ..... ( she cut the cake and make them eat ...... )

Sana : hayeee BOHOT tasty bani hai .....😘

M : banai kisne hai ....😂

Sana : kya pata ...?😂.... mazak kar rahi hu .....

H : chal abb kya karegi ...... movie dekhegi ke sone jayegi .....

Sana : movie kal dekhenge na ..... Abhi mujhe nind aarahi hai .... mein BOHOT thak chuki hu .... isliye ....

M : ha ha koi na ..... chalo so jaye abb 🥰

( they went to their respective rooms and slept ..... )

[ agge kya hoga .... kya sid usse phn ya msg karega ...... ]

To be continued......
Stay tuned ........

My insta I'd :-
@sidnaaz_is_love12
U can follow me there also ....🥰

The promise ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें