28 (Part 1)

Tonight was the night where I propose to Niall. Niall was still sleeping in my arms, but I needed to text Louis as to where the best places that I could go to that would make this proposal the best one yet. I mean...I think he would be slightly offended since he would probably say something like 'Do you have a place that you escape to catch a breather?

Did you bring your boyfriend there and promised that you were going to propose to him there? I dont think so! My place is better!' The lad is always competitive over nothing. You could freaking talk about how your shoes look amazing and he would compete over who had the better shoes. I reached over to the nightstand and I turned my phone on. I unlocked it with my thumbprint and I went to my messages. I clicked on the chat that was only shared between the two of us  and I sent him a text. Hey are you up? A minute later my phone buzzed in my hand.

Dude...Harry's graduation is today...tonight I will be proposing to him...OF COURSE I'M UP! I'm having one of those panic attacks, freaking out if this is going to go well or not. I also have to set things up...

Okay before you have a heart attack...I'm just going to tell you something that you are going to need to hear. You are going to be fine mate. Everything is going to be okay. Tonight will be an amazing night. For the both of us.

Okay...what do you need?

I really need help picking a place where the proposal will be at.

Okay...is there a place where the two of you fell in love at or something? Like is there a place where you fell in love with him or vice versa?

Yeah. We took a walk in a forest and that was the place where we both confessed our live for one another.

Cool, so that's going to be the most perfect place for you to ask him at. Plan ahead Liam. You need to set the place up the best way possible.

Will do man. Thanks for the help and good luck!

Same to you!

I turned my phone off and I slowly got out of bed without waking Niall up. Oh who am I kidding? Niall is a pretty heavy sleeper. I walked to my closet and I threw on a top and changed into a pair of jeans. I looked at the weather forecast and it was not going to rain today. Which is a very good thing. I grabbed my brown leather jacked and I walked out of the closet and I walked out of my bedroom.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed a pair of my Tom's. I picked up my keys and I walked out of the house. I locked the door behind me, and before you think anything, I did make a note for Niall to see. Hey baby, went out with Louis, I will meet you at the school for Harry's graduation. Love you xxx -Lima. It was on his phone, so he was going to see it once he walked up. Now I need to make sure that this is going to go well.

I called Louis and he answered on the third ring. "What Liam?" He asked and I heard shuffles. "You need to be out of the house. I just wrote that I'm with you and for this to play through. You are-" "10 steps ahead of you mate. I've been on a road for 5 minutes. It was hard for me to leave since Harry is a light sleeper, but I also wrote that I was out with you. Good thing that we are able to make party calls eh? He wouldn't know much," Louis then said and I chuckled.

"That sounds like an insult. How is Harry supposed to get to high school though?" "Told him to call Niall, because what we were doing was really important. Now is that all that you called me for? I'm about to set up the proposal and I need peace and quiet for me to do that. "Alright, alright. I'll let you go," I said and we said our goodbyes, and I was the one who hung up.