Meet the Royals

Rays of sunlight seeped through the curtains and brightened the Great Chamber. Jimin tousled around feeling the warmth of the sun on his body and slowly opened his eyes. He quickly removed himself from the covers and stopped to see his personal attendant near the fireplace peacefully sleeping on a mattress put on the floor.

He always wanted the attendant to sleep on a cot he had arranged just for her since it was much more comfortable than sleeping on a plain mattress. She would always turn his offer down by saying that she was just a mere attendant, nothing more, and asked him not to worry about her. Sometimes he wished that he hadn't got such a selfless person as his attendant.

After finishing his long-warm bath, Jimin stepped out of the bathroom only to see a beautiful golden pastel ruffled gown with long veiled sleeves and a deep-V neckline, embroideries covering the entirety of the gown. Beside it sat a proud-looking Diamond Royal Tiara with cubic zircons. He was indeed lucky to have an amazing personal attendant who was very well organized.

 He was indeed lucky to have an amazing personal attendant who was very well organized

(Imagine Jimin wearing this. God! he would look so beautiful and elegant xD)

Jimin couldn't contain his excitement of seeing handsome Prince Consorts. He might have been trained to be the perfect Queen but was a firm believer in romanticism. He also couldn't contain his fear that kept overshadowing his excitement, his father's careful words clouding his mind. But he has to make sure to protect his beloved subjects and Jimin swore that he would do anything and everything in his power to guard and shield Kingdom Vajra.

Jimin stood in front of his neo-gothic cheval mirror proud of how beautiful he looked while his personal attendant ironed out the ruffles of his gown. "Do you think I'll be able to find the perfect Consort, Mina?" he asked looking at her through the mirror.

"I am sure you will Your Highness. You are smart, intelligent and you have all the qualities of a true Queen. It won't be hard and I am extremely certain of it", Mina answered after fixing his ruffles and stood in front of him.

She looked at him and said, "I can see your worries Your Highness, please do not worry. I have confidence that you will do your best. His Majesty is already very proud of you and there should not be any place for your worries". She carefully took the Diamond Tiara and placed it on his head, fixing his hair slightly so that it doesn't get tangled.

She bowed to him and said, "You look magnificent Your Highness, I am sure the Prince Consorts won't be able to keep their eyes off of you". She looked up to see him blushing deeply and grinned. "I'll escort you to the Great Hall in a while Your Highness", she said and bowed once again and left him with his own thoughts.

Jimin couldn't hold back his agitation anymore cause today was the day he would choose the right Prince to be his Prince Consort.

Cause today was the courtship of Princess Park Jimin, soon to be Queen of Kingdom Vajra.