//Them//

Wong Yukhie/Lucas❤age:17height:183cmBlood type:O

Wong Yukhie/Lucas

age:17
height:183cm
Blood type:O

"i cant feel something and i don't want to feel anything"

Lee Minhyung/Mark

age:17
Height:173cm
Blood type:A

"if falling in love was the stupidest and craziest thing that a person can feel,I'll let my self to be stupid and crazy than not to know how it felts"

Diagnosis

One out of ten peoples in this world struggle to feel any emotions it was called Alexithymia a personal trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by ones self or others,the core characterized by alexithymia are marked dysfunction in emotional awareness,social attachment and interpersonal relating in short it was the inability to felt any emotions like fear,happiness,sadness,anger etc.
That case was very rare,rare to see,rate to know

One of them is Wong Yukhie/Lucas,he got diagnosed by that disease since he was ten(10)years old but in the case of him he can feel only curiosity and confusions,his familiar in the emotion of Anger and sadness but sometimes it looks like the same.

Treatment & Reviews//Studies
🍎

There's no proven cure about this but a therapy can help to practice feeling and emotions of the patient.The said disease can be treated by communications,doctor says a person have an alexithymia is like an infant who doesn't know how to walk so they crawl,i mean is when you talked longer to a person have that disease they're start copying your words and emotions,but how they can communicate and socialized?,for everybody they looked weird and freak,nobody talks to them,nobody wants to be with them.

◾◾◾

The government provide Lucas his needs money,anything,everything just for him to live like a normal one.
Every weekends he have a therapy sessions but until now 2 only emotions he can distinguish the anger and sadness his really familiar on that his mom is always angry on him either mad and his brother Johnny sometimes looked lonely and unhappy

❗❗❗
- other details has been copied 
-typographical and ungrammatical phrases ahead