Let's wake up every morning together

-major character death-

His eyes gaze into yours, a comforting warmth wraps it's way around your body. "You look beautiful." He whispers on to your bare skin. You drap your arms over his neck bringing him closer to your body, relishing in the heat he produces. He wants this just as much as you do.

Its your last night together before he goes to escort Noctis, the prince. To say you were nervous about him leaving would be an understatement, you were petrified at the idea of him leaving. You were having recurring nightmares of him being locked up, beating up, left alone. He told you it shouldn't be anything to worry about, it would never happen, and in that moment you believed him.

You were experiencing complete bliss with him. His touch left your skin tingling and wanting. His kiss set your lips on fire. He loved you with all of his heart and you the same.

No one thought he would be the one to be worrying about you. You lived in Insomnia, your building had been bombed.

"Y/n please pick up, please please let me know you're out there..." Your phone went straight to voicemail, and it left him crying in the rain. Starring at the ruins of the city he let the rain mix with his tears. You were gone, the light of his life was gone. You always said he was the sun and you a sunflower, but he thought it was the other way around.

"Promp?"

"What's up?"

"When you come back let's move in together. I want to wake up with you everymoring, not just a few times a week."

"I'd...I would love that, I love you Y/n."