Chapter 3

Alexis's POV
I ran home and up to my room. I quickly took the shirt and pants off so it wouldn't stain my skin or the shirt. Once I had it off I didn't have any ink on me but he shirt was soaked. I ran it under warm water and got most of it out then sprayed it with stain remover and through it in the wash. I ran back to my room and saw Kayla sitting on the bed she had a cute floral crop top and a black skater skirt in her hands and handed it to me. I silently thanked her and put it on just in time for the bus. We ran to the bus stop and got on right as it was about to leave. What a great way to start a morning.
We got on the bus and sat next to each other. The kid that through the balloon was behind us and I tried my best to ignore him until he kept tapping me in the back of the head. I turned around and yelled " okay I know I'm new here but you don't have to pick on me. First the ink balloon then the poking. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?!?" At this point the whole bus was staring at me so I silently turned around and sat back down. In about five minutes we were at school and I was so happy to have gotten off that bus.
Kayla's POV
I walked into the school with Alexis on my left. As we walked through the doors we were immediately greeted by what I am guessing was the welcoming committee. The girls introduced themselves as Sarah, Marissa, and Claire. They seemed really nice and I was hoping we had some classes with them. We compared schedules and I luckily had all of my 7 classes with Alexis. I had science, math, and social studies with Sarah. I had math, social studies, art, and English with Marissa. And lastly I had Spanish, English, math, and social studies with Claire. We all had the same lunch and I guess we would have a table with us 5 and Sarah's boyfriend, Kenny. After about five minutes of socializing the bell rang and we went to first period.