Chapter 4

Alexis's POV
Have you ever felt like you are trapped and have no where to go. That's how I felt walking into first period. I walked in and saw an abundance of students running around. I look at Kayla and we walk to our seats. We are currently sitting on the third row near the window. Kayla is right next to the window on my left and there is an empty seat on my right. The bell rand and it was time for class to start,I grabbed my note book and my pencil and waited for the teacher. About a minute later our teacher walked in. She looked about in her late 20's or early 30's. She dressed like she was in our grade... awkward. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She stood up in front of the class and said "hello class my name is..." that's when she was cut off by a kid walking in and sitting down in the desk right next to me. I look over and it was him.
Matthew's POV
I walked into my first period a little later then usual and sat down in my usual desk. I look to my left and it was her, the one I through the ink balloon at. I looked even farther and saw her friend, beautiful, amazing, Matt snap out of it. She gets up to go to the bathroom and I follow her, she had a small head start but I saw her walking past the janitors closet. Running up to her I pinned her against the door behind us. Kissing her she surprisingly kissed back. With her tugging on my hair I opened the door behind us. She moans. We slowly make our way into the closet making sure to close the door behind us. I prop her up on the table behind us and that's when the moaning starts. About a minute into this I whisper into her ear, "say my name," that's when she stopped and looked at me as if she didn't know. "Matthew," I introduce myself. "Kayla," she responds shaking my hand. As if God didn't want us to go any farther, the bell rang and she ran to her second period. Well this sucks. At least now I know her name. Kayla, what a pretty name, I guess it suites her. A pretty name for a pretty girl.